• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Demonstration against the running of Southend United

Status
Not open for further replies.

J

The Chameleon
Right, i'm biting the bullet.

I'm proposing a demo to take place at SUFC / the gates / training ground.

Whatever is applicable.

Why ? Media attention / RM to realise who and what he is dealing with. I propose that he comes out and answers or even lets entry to the ground - where people can show him their feelings.

I personally want him out, now, but know this is unlikely. So, i suggest we find common ground to do it.

What we need is a date -

Now, the best i can think of is a Saturday at 3pm.

I am growing in concern, that this needs to be urgent.. as i am worried it could be too late.

I am in J...Name the time and date mate and I will inform Chris Phillips and Southend Radio etc.

How about hanging a wreath on the gates at Roots Hall at night, tell the press beforehand so they can get some pictures that should get some attention.

Ok guys, lets get some dates suggested. It needs 100% support.

Yes we all disagree on here, but it's time to stand as fans of this club and seriously show some force.

Get the Echo involved maximising publicity, as well as being Rons worst enemy right now.

Ok guys, lets get some dates suggested. It needs 100% support.

Yes we all disagree on here, but it's time to stand as fans of this club and seriously show some force.

3pm this Sunday ? ;)

What about the first friendly ? Surely that is a good date? Isn't it the 9th July a Friday night?

I hope you don't mean this Saturday - that's not long enough to rally around enough troops. Also I have a sneaking suspicion that a large enough gathering might need to inform the fuzziewuzzies. A protest at the ground won't get enough attention but A protest down the high street and seafront certainly would.

If Saturday week count me IN !

Obviously, it would all be official. So what needs to be done, will happen.

AGREED!
9th July Friday night 18:45 outside the East! Shouting and going mad the whole game!
Intelligent chants! No abuse (however much the **** deserves it)! Just sensible songs!

?????

I think that date may never happen we need action now.

AGREED!
9th July Friday night 18:45 outside the East! Shouting and going mad the whole game!
Intelligent chants! No abuse (however much the **** deserves it)! Just sensible songs!

?????

Bring your boots - the first 11 to do so will definitely start :p

EDIT - This would seem to be a decent suggestion for the protest

I think as soon as possible . Id say saturday week will be more than do able. I think we need to have some kind of structure and hierachy in place so that we are all not just talking over each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back