• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DENIS IRWIN SPEICAL INTERVIEW WITH ME FORMYNEWSPAP

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcshuta @ June 04 2005,17:47)]why is that?
Well this for a start:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]ive been training with dagenham for a while and east thurrock but looking to try and take ownership of aclub around the coast for a hobby

NICE, we will givce him a home for a season, keep Che on his toes
tounge.gif

And he likes they way we play

Where did Irwin go after his contract ended at Manchester United? I've completely forgot.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smudger @ June 04 2005,19:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ June 04 2005,19:04)]Cheers. Where Wolves his last Club?
They're based in the Midlands.
Got caught by the spelling police
ghostface.gif

Okay. Were Wolves he's last Club?

$%&*ing Hell, people moaned at me for my Spelling and Grammer.

rock.gif

who gives a $%&* about spelling if u can make it out what its supposed to mean then who cares fu ck sake

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcshuta @ June 04 2005,17:03)]lol no sorrie its broken need a lot of effort to press it and im a fast typer comes with the job lol
a part-time model?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcshuta @ June 04 2005,16:57)]Yesterday evening was quite a thrill for me as i bumped into a good mateof mine from a soccer schoolages ago who happened tobe best mates with the one and onlydennis irwin who is currentlystaying in the westcliff hotel???

Simon: hey dennis nice tomeet you

Dennis: nice tomeet you weather not exactly great

SImon: sorrie about that, soanyway how is your footballgoing into the laterofyour career?

Dennis: its going well im looking around a few small clubs at the moment and trying to settle down in the south coast as most of my relatives,and friends (john as you well know) are living down here.

SImon:thats great do you still keep in contact with any man u players current and ex?

Dennis: keano all the time funniest individual ive ever known and the neville brothers particualy phil rings us up for advice fromtimetotime.

SImon: great so your hitting 40 whats are your plans?

Dennins: ive been training with dagenham for a while and east thurrock but looking to try and take ownership of aclub around the coast for a hobby

SImon: Rite, ever thought about having a crack at southend?

Dennis:as a player? well i havent been approached yet but i was at the play off final and liked the football being played, if i gotoffered by them and the delawas rite i would deffiantly have a crack at the whip as they say, but i been looking totake over anonleague side if any last league deals fall thorugh.

SImon: well ur a legend dennis and tilly you should take dennis up on his offer! nice talking to you dennis see youin storm tonight so you can buy me aloadofdrinks

Dennis: yeh rite
it is a shame though about the terrible spelling isn't it...? Ā 
oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcshuta @ June 05 2005,02:31)]who gives a $%&* about spelling if u can make it out what its supposed to mean then who cares fu ck sake
Your posts are about as easy to understand as Ian Rush on helium.

I'd rather just keep Super Cheese Wilson.

He's been quality imho, and the most improved player at the club!

Has he signed yet or not??

He should be given a deal!

Back