• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

yeah but who to replace. PB was complimenting Anton today saying he talks a lot which the average punter doesnt see

maybe White for Kyp but that would be harsh on Kyp.
I'd go White at RB ahead of Elvis for this game. Elvis looks like a good prospect from what I've seen but I think White's the safer option away from home.

Me too and I think PB will, as well.

Otherwise, no team changes.

After Saturday, we start three games in a week from the 14th (two of them against form sides), so he may rotate slightly then.

Me too and I think PB will, as well.

Otherwise, no team changes.

After Saturday, we start three games in a week from the 14th (two of them against form sides), so he may rotate slightly then.

It's TWO games a week.

Thank you, Percy Pedants. :winking:

Alright, three games in eight days, then! :smile:

I remember going to the last away match at Donny (? 2 seasons ago) - came away with a draw and I was pleased with that at the time* as we were not doing so very well and Donny were well fancied. Since then Donny have been down and come up and we have progressed although in fits and starts at times.

Donny have lost 2, won 1 and lost 2 of their last 5 games whereas we have lost, drawn and then won 3.

Surely all 3 points are heading south down the A1 at 4:50 p.m. on Saturday? Except that last time I was in South Yorkshire we lost 5-0 to Rotherham. :unsure:

*But the next morning after some reflection I thought we could have had the 3 points.

They played well at our place that season. Looked a good side, so I was surprised when they were relegated.

Did us on a couple of set-pieces.

Mind you, we were playing Glen Rea in midfield for some reason that day. Think that's the last time he ever played for us.

My only visit to Donny was a 1-1 draw on a Tuesday night, right at the end of the 1981-82 season.

Just remember how dim the floodlights were. We scored at the other end and you could barely make it out.

Thank you, Percy Pedants. :winking:

Alright, three games in eight days, then! :smile:

Wasn't wishing to be pedantic, but three games a week sounds quite onerous (nothing like the 10 games Bowers had to play in about a fortnight to clinch promotion, mind).

In reality it's one game at the weekends and one midweek game. Two 90 minute matches a week should be well within the capabilities of professional athletes !

No worries at all.

I have always kind of classed it as 3 games in a week, for some reason. Now, back in the day, we'd play away on a Saturday, at home on a Monday and then at home again on a Friday night, so that really was 3 in a week.

Granted on professional athletes, but I did feel in the second half against Blackpool we started to tire and we get exposed when our intensity levels drop, IMHO.

Back