• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Eastleigh v Southend United, Saturday 13th January 2024, 15:00k.o., NL

Starting XI and result

• Collin Andeng-Ndi

Votes: 87 90.6%
  • Gus Scott-Morriss

Votes: 86 89.6%
  • Harry Taylor

• Ollie Kendale

Votes: 85 88.5%
  • Nathan Ralph

• Jack Bridge

• James Morton

Votes: 43 44.8%
  • Noor Husin

Votes: 82 85.4%
  • Wes Fonguck

Votes: 78 81.3%
  • Henry Sandat

• Brooklyn Kabongolo

Votes: 20 20.8%
  • Cav Miley

Votes: 50 52.1%
  • Jack Wood

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Jason Demetriou

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Mauro Vilhete

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Oli Coker

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Harry Cardwell

• Adam Crowther

• Marcus Dackers

Votes: 62 64.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Win

Votes: 54 56.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 7 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea why we are the only game this weekend. Bit odd for a Saturday

So we have an arse in goal and no miley ?,
Weā€™ve not had an arse in goal since flav flirting with the south stand every goal tick!

I also think Kev might err on the side of caution with Cav and not start him tomorrow.

As I say if Kev asks are you ready, Cav says yes, and the physios happy then he may well come straight back in

The NL Streaming schedule currently only shows games for Tuesday night. So it's very likely that a weekend overseas will be called for to watch this on your screens.
I seem to recall that the Blackout is in effct i 50%+ of that weekend's PL and Championship fixtures are at 3pm Saturday.

Back on topic I hope that everyoneā€™s expectations, both for the game and season, are managed. 3 points would be fantastic today, a point more than acceptable and a defeat not a disaster. The future is very bright but it may have to start tomorrow.

Having said all that COYB!

I seem to recall that the Blackout is in effct i 50%+ of that weekend's PL and Championship fixtures are at 3pm Saturday.
Interestingly, was at the Thundersley house of a friend of a friend the day of the Darlington Trophy game last season.
He reckoned I didn't need to go out in the cold because he had a device, some sort of Firestick, that could tap into EVERY game with any kind of broadcast.
He then demonstrated its power, and yeah, lined up were dozens of games ready to broadcast.
Illegal, I imagine, but he reckoned his subscription to this service was worth it.
BTW, I did go to the game.

For about Ā£4 a month annually if you have had your firestick " adapted " you can watch anything anywhere apparently. Dont think its legal but so tempting when I look at my combined Ā£100 a month Sky/BT bill

Interestingly, was at the Thundersley house of a friend of a friend the day of the Darlington Trophy game last season.
He reckoned I didn't need to go out in the cold because he had a device, some sort of Firestick, that could tap into EVERY game with any kind of broadcast.
He then demonstrated its power, and yeah, lined up were dozens of games ready to broadcast.
Illegal, I imagine, but he reckoned his subscription to this service was worth it.
BTW, I did go to the game.
I don't think promoting illegal activities is a good look for you young man.

You need to be aware the money for pirating, illegal streams and the like goes to criminal gangs who are up to all sorts including terrorism so ultimately your "Friend" is funding this, as you are indirectly.

I have said my piece, not the mods can deal with you however they see fit (reckon a 30 day ban will be suffice).

Dunno if anyone knows this, I'm going to miss the game, can I watch a full replay on the streaming service if I'm "abroad" later this evening?

Eastleigh are priced at 3/1 on Livescore. I thought that was a huge price baring in mind our away record isn't great and they have 22 goal goalscorer in their ranks. Must have factored in their minds being on their replay and that we have Gus šŸ˜‰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back