• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Eastwood

Orient

Hello again chaps,
Just heard that Martin Ling has been given x amount of cash to spend and is after a certain Mr Eastwood.
Just though I'd pass on the good news.
laugh.gif

Can anybody recommened any other Southend sites I can go on and give the other shrimpeys this great piece of information?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good luck in promotion by the way. I think that without Eastwood you'll start to sliver down the table. Good job you have the points now though innit.

Yeah because we'd obviously sell him to you and he'd obviously want to join you wouldn't he? Blimey, not the sharpest tool in the box are you?

Well lets hope Mr Ling's X amount of money is above 200K as our Fredy has well over a year to run on his contract and I can't see him leaving for much less than that.

That is putting ignring the question why he would want to join a poorly supported bunch of wannabe cockneys who are stuck in mid table in League 2 when he is already playing for a superbly supported league 1 bound team!

I just spilt my drink with laughter !

Like he would leave a team near the top of the league, with atleast 1 trip to cardiff this year for a team called orient ?

He rejected some big clubs for Southend as he followed them as a lad, moving to orient ? yeah right
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Orient @ Mar. 01 2005,18:46)]Hello again chaps,
Just heard that Martin Ling has been given x amount of cash to spend and is after a certain Mr Eastwood.
laugh.gif

Can anybody recommened any other Southend sites I can go on and give the other shrimpeys this great piece of information?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good luck in promotion by the way. I think that without Eastwood you'll start to sliver down the table. Good job you have the points now though innit.
You posted that joke exactly one month too early mate
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bucks_blue @ Mar. 01 2005,18:57)]Well lets hope Mr Ling's X amount of money is above 200K as our Fredy has well over a year to run on his contract and I can't see him leaving for much less than that.

That is putting ignring the question why he would want to join a poorly supported bunch of wannabe cockneys who are stuck in mid table in League 2 when he is already playing for a superbly supported league 1 bound team!
I thought he signed a three-year contract!?!

He did. So technically its well over a year left to run on his contract
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Mar. 01 2005,20:39)]in fact it is over two years left to run!!
wink.gif
Which is well over a year.

Yet again, a Borient attempt at winding us up fails miserably! I still can't stop laughing ...

WS

Excuse me while I **** my pants laughing...

Im sure Freddy would want to give up a chance of automatic promotion and a LDV cardiff apperance to join Orient...

I hear Zidane is coming to Orient too....

tw*t

[b said:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ahahahahahahaha!

Cheers for that. I needed a good laugh.

[b said:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hahahahahahhahaahahahahhhh!!

I can recommend shrimpers.net for you to post that on also, I'm sure the regulars on there could do with as big a laugh as you've just given me....!!!

Oh, think I just p***ed myself a little....
rock.gif

[b said:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Weren't you the complete spoon who came on here at the end of last season saying that we wouldn't amount to anything without Constantine?
Jealousy isn't very becoming you know......

[b said:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I have just informed Runwell that they have an A cat inmate on the loose so lock your doors people, Orient is out and about again.

If Stead went to Blackburn (from Huddersfield) for £1.1million last season .... how much Freddy worth
rock.gif
cos' he is miles better than Stead.

If he leave us, he will go to Premier$hite or top 6 Championship side not to Borient who got half-built ground & small fans base in shadow of Spurs, Arsenal & W*nk-Ham.

Back