• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

greyerfox

First XI
This young "box-to-box midfielder" has just moved from Dartford to Norwich City for a fee. Now I am not suggesting for one minute that in a straight fight we have more attraction than City. But there are, as we all know, some gems out there. The Thames basin is a fertile ground for talent. Once again it raises the question what are Blues doing to unearth these talents and bring them in?

He's a gamble, even if a fee was paid. Let's see how he turns out before we start slamming the club. If a fee was involved that suggests he was probably out of our price range to start with.

Think the club with its Financial constraints has to concentrate on the first team.

Yeah this is a "one for the future" kind of signing, Norwich have said so themselves. Agree we aren't in a position to be paying fees for ones that might come good in the future

Sometimes it frustrates me when we do pick someone up locally they are often let go rather soon. I see that Isaac Layne having been banging em in for Alloa development squad, has deservedly been promoted to striker for the first team and lining up against Rangers !

Sometimes it frustrates me when we do pick someone up locally they are often let go rather soon. I see that Isaac Layne having been banging em in for Alloa development squad, has deservedly been promoted to striker for the first team and lining up against Rangers !

To be fair, the quality in Scotland is laughable.

Back