• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kent Shrimper

Mike Reid
Koffi & Co (Legal Practioners).
11 Boulevard Rue
Lome-Togo

Dear Andy,

I know that this mail will come to you as surprise,
please accept the content in good faith. I donot
intend to cause any grief to you and your family.The
reason for sending this mail is very fundamental to
the doctrine of human privileges and right.

I am Barrister Thaddeus Koffi, a solicitor at law,
personal attorney to a national of your country and a
member of your family since he had the same family
name with you Mr. M.A. Thorne, and used to work with
his Company in Lome Togo. Here in after shall be
referred to as my client. On the 25TH FEB 2002, my
client,his wife and their only daughter were involved
in a car accident along Nouvissi express Road. All
occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there
lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to
your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended
relatives,this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts,I have
reasoned very professionally and I feel it will be
legally proper to present you as the next of kin of my
deceased client, so that you can be paid the funds
left in his Finance Firm. I therefore seek your
consent to present you as the Next of Kin to
theDeceased since you are at an advantage, bearing the
same surname and equally from the same country, that
the proceeds of this Security Finance Company valued
at $8.5M can be paid to you. We shall both share the
funds. 40% for you and 55% for me, while 5% should be
for Expenses or your Government may require Taxes. The
said Finance Firm has issued me a notice to provide
the next of kin or have his account confisicated.

I expect your urgent response indicating your full
interest in this great business to our both mutual
trust.Your telephone and fax number will be need for
our easy communication

Barrister Thaddeus Koffi. B, B.L,
Barr. Koffi& Co (Legal Practioners).
11 Boulevard Rue
Lome-Togo .

Blimey, have you reported this or found/heard anymore information about it?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Mar. 18 2005,19:47)]Blimey, have you reported this or found/heard anymore information about it?
rock.gif
Report to who? There are literally thousands and thousands of these "we have millions of dollars for you" emails floating around the INBOX of thousands and thousands of recipients. The most popular one is the email about some African royal family who need to get money out of their country asap and they want to use your account. In basic terms, they are after your account details so they can empty it of your hard-earned cash. I've received many of them over the last few years. Just delete them.

NEVER respond to them, even with a witty comment, because that will let the spammers know that the account is active and they will continue to target it ...

WS

Exactly, the latest one now is about our National Lottery, they will tell you that have entered you and you have won the jackpot and it will be whatever it was a couple of weeks ago so if you searched for the result.

I was sent one and thought yeah right but what confirmed it was a scam was the fact that the next email I read from the next day told i am had won again but this time it was week afters jackpot.

So unless i am incredibly lucky and won the lottery jackpot twice in a fortnight i guessed it was a scam
wink.gif

Dear Andy,
My client, his wife, their children and cocker spaniel were killed after their car was sandwiched between a road repair lorry and a Bernard Mathews poultry truck. The poor family were tarred and feathered. There is however good news. I have tracked you down as a relative and you stand to receive their entire fortune. Just pm me with your phone and fax number and your bank acount number. I will forward on details of where you send me two hundred and fifty pounds (administration) and then I can release the funds. Also as tar is a preservative, you may want to take the cocker spaniel as a very beautiful ornament for indoors or out. You can play 'guess the animal' with the family.

"Please pass me all your bank details".........and I will clean you out, Mr. Gullible!
Wake up, smell the coffee!!

Please excuse my ignorance but how can you get cash from someones account with there account number?
You could put cash in...but take out?

Last one I had I emailed him my name as mr C lion and put the number for london zoo. I got emails back that I didnt reply to asking why the people who answered his calls laughed or just hung up.
He eventually gave up

Back