• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Teenage-shrimper

Youth Team
Hello, this is the second update to the tables with a total of 9 goalscorers over the past week. Firstly, no goals in the premier league by Ex-Southend players but however there was a total of 4 championship goalscorers. Britt Assombalonga grabbed a brace on his second appearance since his £5.5 million move to Nottingham Forest, Junior Stanislas scored the only goal for Bournemouth versus Brentford, Franck Moussa scored a late goal to net Charlton 3 points, Ryan Hall scored a rather fortuitous goal against Wolves for his new club Rotherham. No goal scorers in League One and only 1 in League 2 with Anthony Straker scoring for York. In non-league there was 4 goalscorers over the past week with goals from Jack Midson, 2 from Wade Fairhurst, Charlie MacDonald, Liam Dickinson and there were no goals from Scotland.

19/08/2014
Britt Assomabalonga grabbed a third goal tonight for Nottingham Forest.

Premier League
None

Championship
Britt Assombalonga (Nott'm Forest) - 3

Sean Morrison (Reading) - 1
Junior Stanislas (Bournemouth) - 1
Franck Moussa (Charlton Ath) - 1
Ryan Hall (Rotherham) - 1

League One

Theo Robinson (Doncaster) - 1

League Two

Anthony Straker (York) - 1

Non-League

Charlie MacDonald (Barnet) - 2
Liam Dickinson (Stalybridge Celtic) - 2
Waide Fairhurst (Macclesfield) - 2
Scott Donnelly (Havant & Waterlooville) - 1
Jack Midson (Eastleigh) - 1

Overall

Britt Assombalonga (Nott'm Forest) - 3
Liam Dickinson (Stalybridge Celtic) - 2
Charlie MacDonald (Barnet) - 2
Waide Fairhurst (Macclesfield) - 2
Scott Donnelly (Havant & Waterlooville) - 1
Sean Morrison (Reading) - 1
Theo Robinson (Doncaster) - 1
Junior Stanislas (Bournemouth) - 1
Franck Moussa (Charlton Ath) - 1
Ryan Hall (Rotherham) - 1
Anthony Straker (York) - 1
Jack Midson (Eastleigh) - 1

So that should be all up to date, remember to call out anyone i have missed

Last edited:
Not sure whether you will count him but Pre-season trialist Jordan Chiedoze scored in Concord Rangers conference south win over Bath City, he also won two penalties.

Good effort mate, glad your keeping this going. I am away in the Falklands at the moment and do not have the time nor the greatest of internet access to do it. When I get back I will give you a hand as best I can.

Good effort mate, glad your keeping this going. I am away in the Falklands at the moment and do not have the time nor the greatest of internet access to do it. When I get back I will give you a hand as best I can.

No problem, happy to do it

Moshni bagged an OG for Rangers on Saturday I saw come through on Soccer Saturday late on

Britt got another for Forest and Charlie Mac got a couple for Barnet on Saturday, how he's ended up in non league at this point, I will never understand.

Britt got another for Forest and Charlie Mac got a couple for Barnet on Saturday, how he's ended up in non league at this point, I will never understand.

At this stage of his career he surely wants to be playing regularly. He could be a bit-part in League Two or a regular in the conference. Shame that he didn't come off for us, was the type of bet I'd like us to make more of.

What's happened to Scott Spencer? He was banging them in for Hyde a couple of seasons ago.

Yep, and we signed Deegan on a 3 month deal due to lack of midfield cover. Go figure.

I'm guessing Phil Brown doesn't possess psychic powers and would have seen Timlin suffer the injury he did when he released Laird. I'd be surprised if Deegan stays with us beyond those 3 months.

I'm guessing Phil Brown doesn't possess psychic powers and would have seen Timlin suffer the injury he did when he released Laird. I'd be surprised if Deegan stays with us beyond those 3 months.

he should have done as Timlin misses 2 to 3 months every season due to injury.

Back