• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
Ok chaps and chapesses, here you go..........................

Blues: Bentley; Leonard (c), Bolger, Barrett, Coker; Atkinson, Deegan, Timlin; McLaughlin; Pigott, Cassidy. One change - Leonard for White

Substitutes: T. Smith, Worrall, Corr, Weston, Hurst, Payne, Binnom-Williams.

About what we thought would happen, I think. COYB

Think Corr may have been better suited to an away game holding the ball up, but Piggy and Cass deserve another go after Tuesday. Corr to come off the bench to net the winner against his former club.

It's harsh on Corr but you can't blame Brown for wanting to keep the same team that dominated Newport.

It's will be one of our hardest game of the season, my only hope that we can keep our top 3 hope alive. We haven't won 5 in a row for a long time! Last time we did, was under Tilson & Brush!

It's harsh on Corr but you can't blame Brown for wanting to keep the same team that dominated Newport.

True, and maybe it will work in our favour, I think they both deserved to start after the Newport game, I think brown's plan is, if we are winning after 55-60 mins, bbbc will come on for the last 30+ minutes to hold up the ball, slow down the game, feed the pig or cass or produce his magic against a tired side (subs and injuries pending of course).

UTB :happy:

BBC Essex lamenting ColEwe's 6-0 defeat during the week!:smile:

One change for Southend United against Exeter City as Ryan Leonard starts

SOUTHEND United manager Phil Brown has made one enforced change to his starting line-up for this afternoon’s clash at Exeter City with Ryan Leonard replacing the injured John White.

More...

According to the Exeter fans website, they have 4 strikers on the bench, so looks like they are going to come out all guns blazing!! risky business though, hopefully they will have a defensive injury or 2, and have to bring on their strikers out of position.

Got a feeling this is going to be a 'high drama' match. I hope we keep 11 players on the pitch.

We need to get our act together before we goes behind as we look likely to lose today after 20 mins!! PB must act to tell the players to get an grip of the game!

The scores going against the scums, if they lose at home to Scunthrope, it's curtains for them & will be partying whatever the score at Exeter!!

Back