• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

F1 2015

Those first few laps made up for a poor qualifying. Great start by Perez.

Great to see Grosjean on the podium and something good happen for Lotus. A better race but still boring with the front two.

When Vettel was winning everything I would have laughed at what happened. Felt a bit sorry for him today though as he is the only one with any chance of catching the Mercedes. Poor call bu Ferrari opting for the one stop, but if he had finished it would have been a great call.

Sad to hear that Justin Wilson has died. Been an awful few years for Motorsport. RIP

Sad to hear that Justin Wilson has died. Been an awful few years for Motorsport. RIP

Terrible few years and it brings into perspective that although they have advanced the safety and technology it is still a dangerous sport. RIP Justin remember him in F1 when he was with Jaguar, so sad.

Anyone else think that all the luck is on Lewis's side this year? Seems all the mechanical bad luck goes to Nico and I just feel that if it was anyone else with that tyre pressure enquiry they would have lost the win. Not saying it's a conspiracy or anything to Lady Luck is on Lewis's side at the moment.

yep, and it makes for boring predictable racing. Was hoping a Ferrari would get to turn 1 first. Then we might have had a race for at least 1 lap.

Raikkonen being a tit again. Ferrari International Assistance will make sure he gets off lightly, I'm sure. Tosser.

I think this is on par with the Vettel dominating season. The year he won it by a country mile. So boring!

Great to see both Mclaren's in the points, and also great for Perez.

Except this year's better because it's an English bloke (admittedly with a daft haircut) doing it.

Be nice to see next year when... oh, wait, either Mercedes will make a better car or they'll nerf the rules to hell so that everyone has a chance. Again.

Except this year's better because it's an English bloke (admittedly with a daft haircut) doing it.

Be nice to see next year when... oh, wait, either Mercedes will make a better car or they'll nerf the rules to hell so that everyone has a chance. Again.

I think our only hope for next year is if there is a massive improvement from Honda and Ferrari, or even Renault. Red bull seem to have snookered themselves. VAG or BMW won't join while Mercedes are so dominant. The technology and the bad Honda experience will probably put off any chance of a Toyota comeback so any new teams will only have a choice of a customer version of what we have already.

When I first started following F1 most of the grid ran a competitive Ford DFV engine. also on the grid, BRM, Ferrari, Matra and in later years Alfa, Renault, Yamaha and probably more. Maybe the tech has gone too far.

More rubbish form Red Bull

"We're possibly going to be forced out of Formula One - Mercedes and Ferrari have refused to supply us out of fear,"

Would have expected better from Adrian Newey. Its not up to your competitors to make you competitive. If you have worked with Renault rather than slag them off at every opportunity you might have an engine for next season.

Didn't hear any of this whinging when you were winning 4 straight world titles, and to be fair we didn't hear anyone at Mercedes or Ferrari complaining either - they knuckled down and got on with it.

Yeah I've got little sympathy for RBR over this. It would be a shame to see them leave, but I guess Horner et al would stay in the sport and land a job with another team.

Well done Lewis. A great win and a fantastic race.

Nico with the biggest strop since Aberdeen Shrimper lost his flag.

Nico with the biggest strop since Aberdeen Shrimper lost his flag.
Thoroughly unprofessional behaviour! Vettel celebrated more with him than his own team mate! Well done Lewis, did I hear that was the 1st time ever a British driver has defended the championship successfully?

To be fair it is slightly understandable from Nico, the first corner incident was borderline. Sadly for Nico he's been his own worst enemy and made too many mistakes when under a whiff of pressure.

Vettel is mates with Hamilton and could be team mates in the future (which would be amazing). I hope the ferraris continue to improve.

Great week for Brits living in Germany,,,,first Arsenal beating Bayern..all of Germany are still shocked,as Germans think Bayern are the worlds best team.A lot of people here think they will go the whole season unbeaten in the German league...
And now Lewis...the Germans dont like him at all...a happy week...well done Arsenal &Lewis

Back