• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Do I add him on Facebook or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a good point.

Perhaps you should pop in on your reply that you belted her one last time after they were together. Should make it feel sweet at least. I'd say accept, read the profile, be a bit noisy, and then disband the friendship straight away to prove a point. Better than just ignoring....

That's the one - could send him a message starting along the lines of:

'Hello mate, yes it is a long time since I belted your wife/ex one last time after she'd already gone off with you. Still, all water under then bridge now, aye?'

:D

That's the one - could send him a message starting along the lines of:

'Hello mate, yes it is a long time since I belted your wife/ex one last time after she'd already gone off with you. Still, all water under then bridge now, aye?'

Quality......I would go with that mate

i just wish you would go

Fella......let it go now, you are a 50 year old bloke so hopefully quite mature. You have intimated that you are going to follow me around the Zone purely to have a pop at my posts which IMO is a bit pathetic.

I dont know you, i dont want to know you. lets leave it at that .

The mods have enogh to do with out having to referee our squobbls.......so do yourself a favour, take a cold shower...get rid of that hard on that you have for me and come back a new and improved poster.

:peace:

Oh yes, that was part of the reason why I was so stand amazed!

Here's what he posted on his request: -

Just went into his profile for the first time, it looks as if he's just signed up. He's got one friend (also somebody on my list, again a girl we went to school with) and is down as "in a relationship" not married, so I'm guessing him & my ex are more than likely not together anymore!

I've changed my mind, he's a ****! I think realistically there's nothing to gain. The best revenge in this situation seems to be to ignore him and leave him to his own devices. As Southend_lady has pointed out he must have some sort of motive for actually going out of his way to do it.

**** him and ignore him. If he persists, you'll have to change this course of action.

Fella......let it go now, you are a 50 year old bloke so hopefully quite mature. You have intimated that you are going to follow me around the Zone purely to have a pop at my posts which IMO is a bit pathetic.

I dont know you, i dont want to know you. lets leave it at that .

The mods have enogh to do with out having to referee our squobbls.......so do yourself a favour, take a cold shower...get rid of that hard on that you have for me and come back a new and improved poster.

:peace:

this is my final say,

i offered to call it all square,you however continued.

i have no ambition to continue with this childish crap between us,all posters please note this is the second occasion i have offered to end it.

Rich... definitely don't accept him. He's not worth it and you have moved on so much since

this is my final say,

i offered to call it all square,you however continued.

i have no ambition to continue with this childish crap between us,all posters please note this is the second occasion i have offered to end it.

thats not what you said to me, i think the comment was something along the lines of "that ****ing plastic sweaty"

aberdeen, care to comment?

:stunned:

How about ******** him right up by telling him that soon after him running off with your missus that you found out you had contracted HIV and its been the worse time off your life since then etc , basicly say your so glad he got in touch as you've been trying desperatly to get in contact him to warn that he indeed may have the deadly disease which you could of only caught off your EX as she was the only sexual partner you had had.

Just say sorry that you had to break the news to him like that but i couldn't live with the grief if i didn't tell you .

Obviously he probably wouldn't believe you but it will defo have planted a seed in his brain and he will **** himself surely as i know i would, and would defo have a test .

Wrong i know but an eye for an eye and all that !!

Just don't get all this revenge thing, why is everyone so filled with a wish for revenge?

Er because he ran off with his missus , whilst being a so called friend ?????

Jesus found it in his heart to forgive - but then he wasn't allowed to have a bird. If he did find himself in this position, he would have performed the 'miracle of the righteous beatdown' on the miscreant.

Er because he ran off with his missus , whilst being a so called friend ?????

And if he hadn't, then Rich would likely not have met his wife and had his daughter with her. The need for revenge is just a very negative emotion, of course he was angry at the time and probably for some time afterwards, but things move on. If we all went round harbouring grudges against anyone who'd wronged us then we'd very quickly become bitter and twisted and devoid of any real positive character traits. I guess I'm more of a forgiving person than most on here by the sound of things, or at least, if not forgiving, then forgetting.

And if he hadn't, then Rich would likely not have met his wife and had his daughter with her. The need for revenge is just a very negative emotion, of course he was angry at the time and probably for some time afterwards, but things move on. If we all went round harbouring grudges against anyone who'd wronged us then we'd very quickly become bitter and twisted and devoid of any real positive character traits. I guess I'm more of a forgiving person than most on here by the sound of things, or at least, if not forgiving, then forgetting.

Welcome to Shrimperzone. First time here? :D

Yeah **** it Rich, take him out for his favourite meal and see if he fancies a go on your current missus.

If we all went round harbouring grudges against anyone who'd wronged us then we'd very quickly become bitter and twisted and devoid of any real positive character traits.

And that's me down to a tee.........:unsure:
I think I might have the same personality disorder that a former SUFC No10 also has :whistling:

Back