• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Do Twitter feeds have to be synced with Facebook for tweets to count? I'm fairly sure the app never asked for my Twitter account details.

I must be being dense because I cannot find a Twitter button on the app :blush:

We are 7th in the fanpower noise, and 8th in target attendance.

Whatever that means.

I cant understand why we haven't moved up the table since yesterday..Twitter was flooded with posts and RT's yesterday....something we must be doing wrong? 254 signed up to it seems rather low.

Think key thing is people have to install the app on facebook as that is what monitors the tweets?

We have only 256 seats so far..

Last edited:
I cant understand why we haven't moved up the table since yesterday..Twitter was flooded with posts and RT's yesterday....something we must be doing wrong? 254 signed up to it seems rather low.

I myself didn't realise my Twitter had to be linked to the Facebook until this morning, so I probably lost a few points there.

Do you have to sign in through the FB app every time you want to use Twitter or is once enough? :dizzy:

Ok here are the current stats:

Seats : 256 out of 5895
Mentions : 2,477
Checkins : 0

League position : 7th
Target Attendance 8th

Now the checkins doesnt look right, maybe someone in the club can check in now and see if that updates ?

Lets see what stats are like in a couple of hours.

No I don't think so. All you have to do is link the Twitter account to the Facebook account once and that's it.

Actually I'm not sure I've done this and like Muse, I can't find anything to suggest how to!!! :dim:

Please provide some help for the old and technologically dense!

Had this picture tweeted from Scriv,

If you can see the 'don't miss out' part then you need to follow that and sign up through Twitter.

If you can't see that part and it looks like this,

You're already linked to Twitter.

Hope that helps.

Yeah, thanks Scott. I have that second image so guess I'm already linked, problem solved!

Update

Seats : 269 out of 5895 +13 since 9:48am
Mentions : 2,725 +248
Checkins : 0

League position : 7th
Target Attendance 7th +1

Some way off yet then...

I still want to know if putting loanee names up counts towards us or their parent club! Maybe we've been helping Coventry with all the Freddy tweets!

Good point OBL. My understanding is your posts only count to your club. It may be that Freddy just doesnt count.

There is a bristol rovers fan called Ryan who is just sitting there spamming tweets....

I've set up @SouthendPower on Twitter so spam it as much #FanPowerStadium stuff as poss and I'll RT

I've set up @SouthendPower on Twitter so spam it as much #FanPowerStadium stuff as poss and I'll RT

Did you connect it to the facebook app though ? If its not connected its not worth retweeting, although I did retweet everything from there from my account.

Back