• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fancy Dress Hire

Hey chaps, im going to a halloween party and would like to go as Captain Jack Sparrow, does anyone know if any fancy dress shops have or could have the costume for hire or buying in the local area?

Thanks alot chaps

AS

Hey chaps, im going to a halloween party and would like to go as Captain Jack Sparrow, does anyone know if any fancy dress shops have or could have the costume for hire or buying in the local area?

Thanks alot chaps

AS

The one on London Road near Thames Drive (Next to Monty's), had a good selection and pretty certain they will have what what you need.

If stuck for ideas regarding fancy dress outfits I can suggest going to a few reserve or ESC matches and looking at what other fans are wearing.

The big place in Basildon - Westgate - that used to sell CD's, films and records has opened as a fancy dress shop. They might have somethin

Thanks alot chaps

AS

Localish to Althorne you have got Props and Frocks along old Woodham Road. Be careful along that road though, I've been caught speeding along there.

Thanks for your help guys im sure i will find one! local to Althorne? diddnt think there was any shops within a 200 mile radius proved me wrong

Thanks for the advice again

UTB
AS

Two new shops, one in Basildon by Wilkinsons and one on Kiln Road, Thundersley, also Aladdins in Rayleigh all worth a try.

The Matalan in Baisldon have opened up a new party section with fancy dress for pretty cheap.

Back