• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fifa 09

I can't get my gf off FIFA! She keeps playing the one on one bit scoring over and over.. Shes better than me!

Yeah love it.. hard playing with a hand and a half though.. much practice needed here!

Not a lot's changed in terms of the gameplay apart from the tackles, So easy to get sent off.

I got the game on Friday and haven't stopped playing it yet... especially the be a pro matches as I am very good at them!!!

i'm hoping my dad picks me up a copy for the xbox today. can't wait to play it.

I got the game on Friday and haven't stopped playing it yet... especially the be a pro matches as I am very good at them!!!

Yes the 10 v 10 is superb, love it!! Clearly we need to get a 10 man squad from on here to make SZ top of the FIFA 09 leagues!!

Scored an over head kick with Crouch yesterday and then he went and done the real thing against Stoke.

Scott fancy a match now? I see your online. I dont know how to set it up or anything though...

You all be pleased to know on the xbox 360, that not long ago I sorted out a 10 on 10 game online game, Southend vs Colchester. The Shrimper's won 3-0! woo :D

My connection went a bit dodgy last night so just warning you in advance it might freeze a bit.

erm mine is xbox360, I go to xbox-live mode, go down to team online and there you are. You can pick your teams and then you invite you online mates to play or wait for people to join your room. Then away you go.

Back