• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Film with least amount of cast / people in it

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
Having a chat/beer last night and subject of above came up , was a bit of a difficult one but off the top of my head i came up with ' phone booth' as seem to recall it being mostly farrell and not many other actors in the film .

THOUGHTS ????? obviously cartoons etc don't count

Can't think of the title, but I'm sure there's a film with just Michael Caine and Laurence Olivier in it.

Hell in the Pacific had only two actors IIRC.

HellInThePacific.jpg

Having a chat/beer last night and subject of above came up , was a bit of a difficult one but off the top of my head i came up with ' phone booth' as seem to recall it being mostly farrell and not many other actors in the film .

THOUGHTS ????? obviously cartoons etc don't count
Not sure about least amount of actors, but I remember reading that it was filmed in some kind of record of 10 days or something. A pretty strange kind of film really, but actually thought it was pretty good.

Open Water must be a contender as well...

Not sure about least amount of actors, but I remember reading that it was filmed in some kind of record of 10 days or something. A pretty strange kind of film really, but actually thought it was pretty good.

Open Water must be a contender as well...

open water must of been on such a small budget too , good shout

trying too think if the film 'misery' had many actors apart from the main 2 ???

Excluding extras and the like, then Castaway will probably be there... That only had Tom Hanks and Wilson.

Sleuth.

I heard there is a remake with Caine in the Olivier role and that pillock Jude Law taking Michael Caine's part.

You'd of thought jude law would of realised not to take anymore of Michael caines roles as he ruined the **** out of Alfie

Hell in the Pacific had only two actors IIRC.

HellInThePacific.jpg

I was going to say that too. Remember seeing "Hell in the Pacific" at school film club over 30 years ago now and remember it being a really cracking film. Definately only Lee Marvin and the Japanese actor in it - can't think that there has ever been too many films with only one cast member in to be honest but you never know.

I know I sound like a moaning minnie and a cracked record and I do try and ignore it and I am firmly of the opinion that if the sense is there don't worry about the spelling/grammar and what people mean is what is important not how they say it after all we can't all be Shakespeare or Milton or Bacon or Wordsworth or all these top people but it is sitting there in the TITLE and it is really really bugging me and now I can't help myself please please please when you are talking about people it is NUMBERS not AMOUNTS so it should read

Film with the SMALLEST CAST/FEWEST ACTORS in it...

no one seems to understand this anymore and it is so sloppy and I'm sorry to have taken up your valuable time over it when I am sure you have so many more important things to do but it makes me cry...

cray.gif

PS Thanks for a great smiley, Fred.

Back