• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

its certainly not a feel good film. I totally understand why it’s not recommended, as “the man in the street “ may think that some of the main themes happened ( German children being 100% unaware of any anti Jewish behaviour, let alone concentration camps and wider implications that the average German had no idea at all on what was going on).

But if you know the subject material, which clearly you do then you can watch it as a “fictional “story and enjoy it.
While I accept it's not a feelgood film as such,having seen the trailer, it's certainly not a film I'm interested in seeing.

I watched Scream 6 I enjoyed it.The format is always the same but was very watchable non the less. 65 I found that boring and wouldn't reccomend

Have noticed that Soldier Blue on chanell 41 . First saw it down the Classic Westcliff in 72 , I was 17 and my future wife was 14 . If I remember rightly it had only just been let into Southend after being banned everywhere . I know it was X rated but nothing prepared us for the end . I still find it very hard to watch it again .
I saw that aged about 14 or so. A very disturbing watch. Once was enough.

Have noticed that Soldier Blue on chanell 41 . First saw it down the Classic Westcliff in 72 , I was 17 and my future wife was 14 . If I remember rightly it had only just been let into Southend after being banned everywhere . I know it was X rated but nothing prepared us for the end . I still find it very hard to watch it again .
I always liked Westerns with an edge from being a teenager. But Soldier Blue and A Man Called Horse, had scenes in that even shocked me, and were disturbing to say the least. And that word Electrifying on the poster, should be changed to horrendous. And yes, he is being hung up by his man boobs.

a_mancalledhorse_1970_half_original_film_art_a_600x.jpg

Last edited:
Silver screen this week was I wanna dance with somebody. A Whitney Houston biopic. Very sad but a little airbrushed I think. Wasn't Bobby Brown a complete and utter ****. Acting very good. Her father was in The Wire Clarke Peters and the singing was brilliant if you like that sort of thing. Okayish but not a waste of time.

Back