• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

First Team Back In Training

Benfleet_Blue

First Team Back In Training

Is it me or do a few players look overweight after the summer break, especially Bart Griemink.

Still I like the discipline system set out by Brush and Tilly, and the punishments for turning up late to training. Well Bramble will be having more fines than hot dinners
laugh.gif

With regards to the training, it has been mentioned that the players body fats were measured to check for any increase in the summer break.
Will the manager of the Spread eagle be doing the same for the punters that regularly go there, particularly the larger variety who obstruct the pavement outside?

Maybe it looks like Flavs has decided to stay?, Surely if he was going to leave he would of told Tilly he dident want to be involved int training

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed how in the third picture Jupp looks like hes lost a foot in height. Maybe they should measure instead of weight.
If all the players have shrunk, how tall is Darryl now?  
rock.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Benfleet boy @ July 01 2004,19:35)]Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed how in the third picture Jupp looks like hes lost a foot in height. Maybe they should measure instead of weight.
If all the players have shrunk, how tall is Darryl now?  
rock.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Is it just me, or does Bart look like our very own "Ghostface  
ghostface.gif
?"

Players Back in Pre-Season Training

Great to see the effort being put in by the lads... If they were up here with me in the North-East, I would have a pint of BEST [Orange-Juice] ready for them all... good work, lads!

Top work Mr. McScriven Sir!, I don't know you personally, but the official site has been great recently and long may it continue
blues.gif

Back