• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fixtures

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
**Edit**

Since there is a risk, albeit a small one, that the publishing of fixtures on this site is a breach of IP rights of a third party, I have changed TrueBlue's post... and I invite you all to visit soccerbase, where you can find a complete list of our forthcomnig fixtures here.

Incidentally, those familiar with soccerbase league tables will know that their final league table marks in blue / red (as opposed to green for the rest of the division) those who have been promoted / relegated.

That being so, enjoy the 2004-05 League Two Final League Table. I still cannot get bored looking at that...

biggrin.gif

MtS

without being a wet blanket, do we have to be careful of publishing the fixtures on here for fear of the FLPTV suits

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ June 23 2005,10:02)]without being a wet blanket, do we have to be careful of publishing the fixtures on here for fear of the FLPTV suits
yes. sorry, all. can we keep posts about fixtures to talk about key dates!

sad.gif

Boxing Day 1945 kickoff at home to MK Dons ! - can see this being an earlier kickoff.

And Col Ewe at home on August Bank Holiday Monday - great planning by all concerned !!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ June 23 2005,10:05)]sorry paul I thought the infomation was free seeing as the football league website will publish the fixtures also!
unfortunately websites will be monitored for this info- it's League copyright! I'll edit your post accordingly. Sorry.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ June 23 2005,10:05)]sorry paul I thought the infomation was free seeing as the football league website will publish the fixtures also!
Thats what I would have thought!

There will be lots of ammendments to these fixtures...

Cant see us playing the farmers on a BH Monday with a 7.45pm KO!!.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lee_sufc @ June 23 2005,10:07)]
[b said:
Thats what I would have thought!
Alas, no. Last season we couldnt publish a fixture list, and were told sites can only publish if they pay the League some cash...

I think the xmas/new year away games are a bit harsh.

Hartlepool on the 28/12
Blackpool on the 2/1

not quite as local as cambridge are they.
sad.gif

they must be subject to change - Sat 31st Dec ( New Years Eve? ) home to Bournemouth - then 2nd Jan away to Blackpool?

We never play on New Years Eve........
rock.gif

Nice to see we've got a home game to start... nice introduction to away travel in L1 with Bradford away on the 9th.... Col U game on BH Monday should be a treat! All in all not a bad first month in our new league!

Also noticed the two games with Forest are only a month apart.

Naps,

I believe a court ruling earlier this year found in favour of the little guy and confirmed that the fixtures cannot be copyrighted as there is no evidence that there is/will be a loss of revenue in anyone publishing them.

Milkey

Back