• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fm 2015

I ended up buying a PC about eight minutes after making that last post so guess I'm now in the market for FM15. I'll be installing Fm08 and transferring my Southend triple Champions League winners save over first though. That game has carried over four machines now.

This just happened to me. Im destroyed.

11-0.JPG

It would be terrible if we were league two, but we are a top 6 side, I finished 3rd last season and have qualified from the goup stages of the champions league, I beat Man Utd 3-1 in the first leg and outplayed them, then they did that to me.

:stunned:

View attachment 3160

It would be terrible if we were league two, but we are a top 6 side, I finished 3rd last season and have qualified from the goup stages of the champions league, I beat Man Utd 3-1 in the first leg and outplayed them, then they did that to me.

:'(

Was that basically Januzaj and 5 regens?!

My Power supply died in my PC frying all 4 hard disks.

I backed up my important data, but sadly never backed up my FM save.

Balls.

Not even to Steam cloud? That sucks.

I used that last year and had too many problems with it so didnt bother.

I just cant face starting another game. I had us in the top 4 after a couple of seasons in the Premier League :sad:

View attachment 3160

What was the dressing room like at half time? I bet you had a job on your hands just to see them re-appear for the second half?

Back