• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Football Focus

Better than 0 seconds, they were only covering the story about Alderton anyway. At least we were on
biggrin.gif

Have we featured on the 'Cult Heroes' section yet?

i just think it is pointless for the bbc to send down the football focus cameras for that. also they ended the program and then slipped us in just as they went off air

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Oct. 16 2004,14:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Oct. 16 2004,14:20)]Have we featured on the 'Cult Heroes' section yet?
We are next weeks.
Nice one. Wonder who they'll pick?

Stan Collymore, Ron Pountney, Sandy Anderson and Roy Hollis would all be in with a shout.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Oct. 16 2004,14:41)]
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Oct. 16 2004,14:20)]Have we featured on the 'Cult Heroes' section yet?
We are next weeks.
Nice one. Wonder who they'll pick?

Stan Collymore, Ron Pountney, Sandy Anderson and Roy Hollis would all be in with a shout.
Chris Powell, Leo Roget and Roy McDonough.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Oct. 16 2004,14:48)]Chris Powell, Leo Roget and Roy McDonough.
Is that the definite line-up or your picks Dave?

Reckon that's a bit too weighted to the recent past really, but I'd pick Powell out of that lot.

[b said:
[b said:
We are next weeks.
Ohwell quite a few of us will be on our way to Shrewsbury so will miss it.
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Oct. 16 2004,14:51)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Oct. 16 2004,14:48)]Chris Powell, Leo Roget and Roy McDonough.

Reckon that's a bit too weighted to the recent past really, but I'd pick Powell out of that lot.
Definate. I supplied the BBC with the pics of them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Oct. 16 2004,19:24)]
[b said:
[b said:

im suprised you had time, with all your Terry Alderton shananigans this week
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Oct. 16 2004,18:24)]
[b said:
[b said:

You had no pic then of Willy Coulson obviously.

Back