• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

For those not going Port Vale

DTS

The Business
Oh god Port Vale - Just cant be arsed, Only missed two all season but I just think I need a week off. Dont fancy us to get anything and been there loads of times before and never enjoyed it.

I have decided with a few mates to go to my local haunt of Crawley vs Gravesend for my football fix. Neil Jenkins might even get a game.My old man will keep me informed via Essex Radio.

What will you be doing ?

Radio, internet, shrimpers chatroom

Trying to stay warm and think of some way of catching up fantasy football-wise.

Studying for my exam on wednesday
sad.gif

Hopefully seeing a friend who has been told she has cancer.
sad.gif

She lives in tring but has broadband so I'll try to get commentary!
smile.gif

A kid 4th birthday party in Maldon! Joy!

I find I can't listen to BBC Essex for the commentary, I have to tune in a bit at a time, because I am convinced that everytime that they go over to Col Ewe for a report from the screaming Geordie TW@, whose voice breaks up if Col Ewe score, the opposition (Port Vale tomorrow) will have scored and they return to Vale Park with cheering in the backround.

It happened at least 3 times last season (Chester, Oxford were two of them).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Nov. 25 2005,11:24)]Oh god Port Vale - Just cant be arsed, Only missed two all season but I just think I need a week off. Dont fancy us to get anything and been there loads of times before and never enjoyed it.

I have decided with a few mates to go to my local haunt of Crawley vs Gravesend for my football fix. Neil Jenkins might even get a game.My old man will keep me informed via Essex Radio.

What will you be doing ?
call that dedication? Get yer arses up to Port Vale like me and support the lads!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ Nov. 25 2005,11:45)]Judging by the way I am feeling at the moment , I will be dribbling snot all round the house whilst listening to BBC essex
Ha! Me too.

Actually, I've taken to listening to away games on BBC Essex while lying on a big cushion on the floor with my 8 month old daughter asleep on me - very enjoyable.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ldnfatso @ Nov. 25 2005,12:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Nov. 25 2005,11:24)]Oh god Port Vale - Just cant be arsed, Only missed two all season but I just think I need a week off. Dont fancy us to get anything and been there loads of times before and never enjoyed it.

What will you be doing ?
call that dedication? Get yer arses up to Port Vale like me and support the lads!!
I will be there in spirit....

Just need a week of from travelling half the country.....

Not going to be very many of us there by the sounds of things...
ghostface.gif

No, it looks like the away end may be thin on the ground tomorrow. I just hope it warms up a bit by tomorrow afternoon!

Back