• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Forest Tickets

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Oct. 25 2005,20:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Oct. 25 2005,14:10)]
laugh.gif

Come on everyone  - join in!

tounge.gif
We'll have no futile posts just for the sake of getting your counts up please. Busy at work, two business trips and a week off sick have killed my recent efforts on here.

biggrin.gif
I'm catching you

ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Oct. 26 2005,22:51)]the 2,000 odd that will be making the jounrey up there, -
Being a bit optimistic there arent you Steve?

I dont see us taking 2,000 to Forest somehow, they are not the draw they used to be, and it is not some FA Cup third round glamour tie away at Premier$hite Forest... Just a run of the mill League One away day at an inferior team!!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Richard_Cadette @ Oct. 27 2005,12:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Oct. 26 2005,22:51)]the 2,000 odd that will be making the jounrey up there, -
Being a bit optimistic there arent you Steve?

I dont see us taking 2,000 to Forest somehow, they are not the draw they used to be, and it is not some FA Cup third round glamour tie away at Premier$hite Forest... Just a run of the mill League One away day at an inferior team!!
smile.gif
laugh.gif

In pure context that is true. But going on past history and also it being the City Ground it is quite a big deal.

I will be making the trip up there with hopefully 5 others.

I reckon 1500 - 2000 isn't a bad guess.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Oct. 27 2005,13:08)]In pure context that is true. But going on past history and also it being the City Ground it is quite a big deal.

It's still a fair old trek though. I'd be surprised if we took 1,000, let alone 2,000.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Oct. 27 2005,15:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Oct. 27 2005,13:08)]In pure context that is true. But going on past history and also it being the City Ground it is quite a big deal.

It's still a fair old trek though. I'd be surprised if we took 1,000, let alone 2,000.
Bloody lightweights.
I'm going & I reckon it will be a 10 hour round trip for me!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Oct. 27 2005,15:37)]I reckon 1500 - 2000 isn't a bad guess.
It's still a fair old trek though. I'd be surprised if we took 1,000, let alone 2,000.[/quote]
Bloody lightweights.
I'm going & I reckon it will be a 10 hour round trip for me![/QUOTE]
Fair play Richard, that IS a fair old trek!

I'll be there too, looking forward to it....

going up 2, lets make some noise and make them feel like their at roots hall again

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Oct. 26 2005,11:02)]Well done SUFC, called for ticket at 4.30pm last night, Block W ticket delivered this morning!
Take a bow (the much maligned) ticket office!
biggrin.gif
That's exactly what happened with mine. Over the moon. Just hope they can continue with this
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Oct. 27 2005,15:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Oct. 27 2005,15:37)]I reckon 1500 - 2000 isn't a bad guess.
Bloody lightweights.
I'm going & I reckon it will be a 10 hour round trip for me![/quote]
Fair play Richard, that IS a fair old trek!

I'll be there too, looking forward to it....[/QUOTE]
Maybe meet up for a pre-match pint James me old mate?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Oct. 27 2005,15:42)]Im flying in from North Korea especially. I can't wait...
laugh.gif

Must you be so silly all the time!
tounge.gif

Back to the subject, I reckon about 800, too. It's a fair trek. Won't complain if I'm proved wrong though.

i reckon between 100 and 2000

always better to be on the safe side

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Oct. 27 2005,19:25)]Back to the subject, I reckon about 800, too. It's a fair trek. Won't complain if I'm proved wrong though.
I confidently predict you'll be proved wrong
tounge.gif
. We've regularly been taking 500 or so to similar and longer distance away games. I know several people who are making this trip who wouldn't normally so I expect (puts on flack jacket
biggrin.gif
) they'll be a lot of day-trippers/part-timers there.

Also, other teams' away support at Forest this season has been big - Rotherham and Scunthorpe took 1,500 each! Forest still seem to be a big draw. Can't really understand why, wasn't that long ago that we were regularly playing at grounds of that standard.

I reckon we'll take about 1,200.

Back