• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for someone to suggest a youngster they have found from championship manager?

Concerning Dunkley of Kidderminster, I heard that Cambridge were in the vanguard of the moves to sign him. The 6-0 hammering at Luton recently may have caused a rethink.

Frankie Fraser sounds like the type of player our Chief Scout should be looking at.

I DID say that it was merely a rumour website...if anyone can read.
it's HR's fault - when you started here I bet they didn't give you the handbook. The basic rules are:
1) never quote from the rumours site
2) never complain about red rep
3) once a week claim that someone is really someone else and claim £5
4) always refer to other posters by their previous site name so that they know that their past **** ups have not been forgotten

that's it really

it's HR's fault - when you started here I bet they didn't give you the handbook. The basic rules are:
1) never quote from the rumours site
2) never complain about red rep
3) once a week claim that someone is really someone else and claim £5
4) always refer to other posters by their previous site name so that they know that their past **** ups have not been forgotten

that's it really

haha:smile:

F**k me! throw me in the box now if 31 is too old!

While many footballers can play to a high standard well into their 30's, the recovery time from injuries and matches will take longer and longer. Seeing as Phillips has injury and fitness issues, his age is already working against him.

While many footballers can play to a high standard well into their 30's, the recovery time from injuries and matches will take longer and longer. Seeing as Phillips has injury and fitness issues, his age is already working against him.

Phillips is a class act when fit and along with Barry Corr, is the best player from the Sturrock era. Yes he is injury prone but you can say that about certain other players who get messiah treatment on here.

Phillips is a class act when fit and along with Barry Corr, is the best player from the Sturrock era. Yes he is injury prone but you can say that about certain other players who get messiah treatment on here.

Don't disagree with any of that, I'm just saying that when you get into your 30's then it's harder for your body to recover from matches and injuries. That doesn't help a player like Phillips, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back