• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CHEMICO FC

Manager
This could be our best partnership up front for some time.There so exciting when they get the ball we are so lucky for this falling into place with this pair.Great games ahead.:heading:

Cant see how we could afford him.... The only faint chance is if we go up. He is too good for league 2 - regardless of his links to the club. The fella is an international and should be playing at Championship Level. I think we need to look at this few weeks as a love affair that will end in May....

I disagree. I have nothing to base this on but just suspect that Freddy will never play for another club again.

Hope I'm right.

I disagree. I have nothing to base this on but just suspect that Freddy will never play for another club again.

Hope I'm right.

When you got the hole crowd shouting your name out all night just mite make him decide to stay. Fredy Eastwood der de der de

Mitigating factors.

• He is out of contract in July and it won't be renewed.
  • We might go up.
  • He has supposedly made and invested money well so could be haggled down.
  • He loves us and we love him and the adoration must be a huge magnet.
  • His reputation has definitely taken quite a knock and League 1 is probably the best he can hope for next season anyway.
  • He is a home boy who has family down here in Basildon - he has already said how nice it is to be seeing them regularly again.

We'll see. Freddy Snr. didn't rule it out when my dad had a word! Although I'd rule it out if we stay in League 2.

I thought he (bilel) looked very subdued actually and almost like a little boy who had a very big telling off and was sulking. He wasn't his usual self!

Am I alone in not seeing this as a "good" partnership yet? I think it can be a work in progress but would much prefer to see a pairing of Dicko and Freddy in the event he was to sign a permanent contract.

As I was concerned about, Mohsni twice got in Freddy's way when he was lining up to shoot or head the ball goalwards. He also decided to shoot more than once when Freddy was an easy pass away and better placed. If we're going to stick with this pair then Mohsni has to learn to be the target man to lay the ball off for Freddy - and I feel that is a lesson he'll have to learn as he's so single minded up front.

I thought he (bilel) looked very subdued actually and almost like a little boy who had a very big telling off and was sulking. He wasn't his usual self!

Maybe because he wasn't centre if attention.............

:unsure:

Back