• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Freddy

Gawd, did McIndoe know about Freddy's background? They'll be seeking vengeance!

Former West Ham striker! Pretty sure people would remember him for his time here, Wolves or Coventry, typical Daily Mail.

Poor Freddy, got to feel for him and the others this prick has ripped off.

Rich people trying to get richer. Sorry, no sympathy from me.

Trying to make the money he earns in a short career last longer to support his family. Wasn't like he was earning £100k a week, he didn't exactly have the most glittering of careers. Shocking post, especially as he is a Southend hero.

Quite a lot of casually racist comments in this thread, TBH.
Nothing racist about it, it's a fact, you do not con travellers out of money or go near their women if you value your life, all this PC bollocks does my head in, next you'll be telling me the mafia don't exist and the Kray twins were innocent little boys who were misunderstood by the judge, reality is this guy will be in hiding for the rest of his life

Nothing racist about it, it's a fact, you do not con travellers out of money or go near their women if you value your life, all this PC bollocks does my head in, next you'll be telling me the mafia don't exist and the Kray twins were innocent little boys who were misunderstood by the judge, reality is this guy will be in hiding for the rest of his life

Making a sweeping negative statement based on a stereotype of a particular race of people, is racist.

Making a sweeping negative statement based on a stereotype of a particular race of people, is racist.

Except for when its true
Happy%20Smilie%20aug%202010.gif

Really ? how many travellers do you actually know ? how many have you done business with ? Think you might have been reading too many left wing propaganda leaflets recently:smile:

Really ? how many travellers do you actually know ? how many have you done business with ? Think you might have been reading too many left wing propaganda leaflets recently:smile:

I've worked on a health research project directly involving traveller communities. I spent a great deal of time working and meeting with travellers.

I've worked on a health research project directly involving traveller communities. I spent a great deal of time working and meeting with travellers.

So that's in an environment where you are doing something "for" them.....with the number of traveller bases around this neck of the woods, it's very definitely widely acknowledged that you don't do anything to their detriment or you will face consequences. Totally different type of circumstances, and not at all racist. Think you're reading something in where there was nothing intended.

Why cant we have a discussion regarding Eastwood without it turning into a discussion on travellers, it has nothing to do with the story.

I did read about this guy a while back, never thought it would have involved one of our players, to lose 600k must have been some kick in the teeth. Freddy did well to get the moves he did, but thats still a lot of money.

Back