• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fully fit XI

palexander

Life President
With the early season promise of a team full of competition now coming off, we are actually looking like we can get out of this sh*tty league.

I was just thinking, if Freddy does sign (please God!) and everyone is fit and available, what a choice Tilly would have.

I think my XI would be:-

GK Griemink
RB Jupp
CB Prior
CB Barrett
LB Wilson
RW Gower
CM Maher
CM Smith
LW Bentley
CF Eastwood
CF Gray

Consider the bench would be made up of Flavs, Edwards, Hunt, Nicky-Nick, Corbett, Petts, Dudfield, Bramble, Broughton, Kights...

Now that is tasty thought
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ Oct. 16 2004,21:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ Oct. 16 2004,20:49)]LW Bentley
rock.gif
I know... case of shoe-horning in him as he has played so well, but there is no way I'd leave Smith out...

To be honest, I dont like 'square pegs in round holes' so maybe Bents would have to be benched...

See what I mean? I hope Tilly is going to have this problem in the next few months!!

I've said it on League2 this week, but im really starting to get a good feeling about this club. Every time i talk about Southend, i feel more 'excited' than normal. We really need to take this opportunity, as this season looks like a perfect season to do, with no real club sticking out and everyone beating each other ...

Kev

We're gonna get promoted this season. I know this becasue I'm going to miss most of the rest of the season.

we have a tough few games coming up. if were in a play off spot after them, i think you could be right

Back