• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would be very happy with this signing. He had a very good record at Gills last season and was by far their best player against us. He is strong, quick and good control and in my opinion has everything Dicko didnt have. Dicko did a job, but take pens away and his record wouldnt be that great, this lad can score goals and would work a lot harder. Fingers crossed....but wonder whether we would still want Fred???!!!

Didnt score much for Daggers but I know Gills fans raved about him last season and they might well have snuck into the play offs if he hadnt got injured. If we're going to have a smaller squad it will be handy to have versatile players like him. Think he would be the kind of player to excite the fans too, certianly if he can repeat what he did to us at Priestfield.

Season 2011 - 12

CompetitionApps
(as sub)
GoalsYellow
Cards
Red
Cards
League9 (1)600

Dagenham Redbridge
CompetitionApps
(as sub)
GoalsYellow
Cards
Red
Cards
League15 (2)010
FA Cup1 (1)000
League Cup1 (0)000

Career History:
ClubSeasonComp.Apps
(as sub)
Goals
Torquay United2010 - 11League15 (0)4
Dagenham & R2010 - 11League16 (3)2
FA Cup0 (1)0
Yeovil Town2009 - 10League29 (6)7
League Cup1 (0)0
Yeovil Town2008 - 09League29 (13)7
FA Cup0 (2)0
League Cup2 (0)1
Brentford2006 - 07League6 (6)0
League Cup1 (0)0
Staines T2004 - 05League7 (0)9

Looks like a good signing. Hopefully he's not being brought in instead of Freddy, or to replace Hall, but to add to the core squad.

If we hang to the core and add a few more players of this standard then automatic promotion looks to be a realistic target.

Really? How is it bad goalkeeping?

Don't say "goalkeepers should never be beaten at their near-post". It's one of the most widely-spread mythical clichés in football.

Goalkeepers should never be beaten at their near-post.

Ths would be an excellent sigining. Can play up front but I hope he isn't just be a replaceent for Hall... One of the opposition players I have been most impressed with this season. We wanted him in January didn't we?

Honestly not been impressed with Tomlin based on a handful of performances I've seen. Can't see him fitting into our style of play either if played upfront. Could be usefull out wide though.

Goalkeepers should never be beaten at their near-post.

Lol.

He was actually beated under the cross bar though.

Thought it was a great goal, showed pace good control and a great finish.

Did we well at Gills, awful for Daggers.

We arent going to get someone who is proven though but at least he has shown he can do the business at some time.

Lol.

He was actually beated under the cross bar though.

Thought it was a great goal, showed pace good control and a great finish.

Did we well at Gills, awful for Daggers.

We arent going to get someone who is proven though but at least he has shown he can do the business at some time.

Another Francis Laurent then?

He's had a horrific time at Dagenham so I can't see them demanding a fee for him. They'll be delighted to free up his wages.

Back