• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gilbert

Kenny

Thailand Shrimper
once JCR goes I wonder if Gilbert will be used on the right wing if Francis wins his place back. We've got Gilbert upto February and I think Francis is nearly fit to come back.

So far Gilbert seems to like bombing forward, at least if he gets caught out on the wing he'll have a right back behind him to mop up!

I'd rather see gilbert playing in the position he is now, and have black play! he diserves his shot, Francis can go on the bench :)

why not bailey or black, just keep players to their own positions

Arguably, Francis could go right wing with Gilbert right back. Francis played a little while at right wing last season.

Ideally I'd like Bailey until Black gets fully fit.

Arguably, Francis could go right wing with Gilbert right back. Francis played a little while at right wing last season.

Ideally I'd like Bailey until Black gets fully fit.

agree on both points. francis has a great delivery and an eye for goal!

Back