• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gillingham Tickets

GregStarz

Manager
Are they still available ?
Also can we buy them on the day or is it to risky, id rather get them now but can't get down the ticket office in time unless i can book them over the phone via the brilliant system ?

Cheers peeps
ps - new number would also be great if available.

As I said in the 'Gillingham Away' thread, i got mine this morning over the phone and the guy said they had sold nearly 1400 of the 1450 we have been given, and they wont be sending Southend any more before the game.....

... However, he did tell me there would be some available on the day, but looking at another post, he got told there wouldnt be any on the day, so make of that what you will!!

the new number is 08444 770077

Best advice would be to get them a.s.a.p and not leave it to the day.

cool.gif

Cheers guys, ill try now then..

If i don't get them i don't think ill risk travelling up

All the info I've seen says that the Gillingham away section holds 900 although it can be expanded to 1,500 if needs be.

I can easily see us taking well over 1,500 so there's got to be a strong chance of not getting in if you don't buy in advance. I predict a bit of a fiasco on Saturday, especially as it hasn't been publicised that you can buy in advance and there's limited space.

Why can't Gillingham give us the whole of the Brian Moore Stand? It's not as though they sell out every week.

Im going, and leaving it for the day ( to buy a Ticket)..... Its not all Ticket and Will not be sell out...

Heres to the Essex invasion ......

One Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

Have to say after moaning yesterday late afternoon about not being able to get through, i was pleasantly surprised this morning when my tickets arrived in the post. So fair play, the initial difficulties and frustration have been more than accounted for by the swift arrival of tickets this morning.

Back