• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If he'd had 7 days notice, then it would have been a lot easier.

If he'd had 7 days notice, then it would have been a lot easier.

Agreed Andy.
He can do a lot in a week.
Although without sounding unfair to the fella ( or woman ) , he's kind of dined out on that 'week' for quite some time and not sure he's put in the same effort ever since IMO.

Plus, you'd have to get past town planners and so on, these days.

Things certainly were a lot easier in the past.

Plus, you'd have to get past town planners and so on, these days.

Things certainly were a lot easier in the past.

If Fossett's Farm ever gets constructed I might actually believe God exists.

So is the A12 forked for Sunday or not?

Pain in the rear if so, I'll have to either go A11/A127 or buy a boat and go round the coast!

Coming from West Suffolk, we'll leave a little earlier than usual and take the M11. I don't want to get all the way to Ipswich to confirm that the A12 is indeed knacked. I'd be surprised though as its a BH weekend and they usually avoid those.

I also think he will take a completely different route to anyone else.
I'm told that he moves in 'mysterious ways'.......

...to complete the quote his wonders to perform!...

A wonderous win and Millwall defeat??? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Travelling to Roots Hall by train from anywhere west or north of Wickford has been absolutely miserable this season because of the works on the Greater Anglia line, and it's going to be even worse next year I am told by a friend who works in the rail industry. Just getting into London for away games too has been hellish.

I agree with them.

Why on earth aren't these games kicking off at 3:00pm!

I agree with them.

Why on earth aren't these games kicking off at 3:00pm!

Because Sky want to show an interesting one and it can't clash with their beloved Premier League. And because of Football League rules, all final day games must kick off at the same time.

So basically, it's Sky's fault as per usual.

Question is why can't they? .. What difference does it make to SKY if they have two channels showing football at the same time.

On Sunday, Man Utd v Swansea is live on BT Sport at the same time, so most people will have that on, anyway.

Back