• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good News From The Training Ground.

29 does indeed look like Mark Phillips if you google him (the footballer obviously!). Him and Corr both 6ft3 and they look the same height in that pic. Too tall to be Gilbert who could be the guy next to him to the left.

Number 29 may well be Mark Phillips:

Mark%20Phillips_633592518695781250.jpg

So it looks like we have Gilbert, Corr, Zabboub and Mark Phillips there. Who are the coloured fellas?

Could one or two of the coloured fellas be Julian Okai and Marcus Milner?

The one next to Laurent in the main picture is Merrick James-Lewis, whilst I believe next to him is Ade Osifuwa.

I don't know whose back it is in the first picture though, but he looks a lot like JCR. :dim:

you can jus about see gilbert after number 10 barry corr...just see his head

So are we saying Barry Corr, some coloured fella, Peter Gilber, Zabboub, Mark Phillips, some fella behind him possibly Francis but no way of telling, Mildenhall, Crawford, Spencer, Paterson, O'Keefe, Osifuwa, James-Lewis, JFC, Laurent then Grant?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone recognise whether mark Phillips and Oliver Lancashire were at the training ground because I heard that we had them on trial.

Mark Phillips is indeed training with us, but Ollie Lancashire is this week at Walsall on trial, he may be down after that.

There's definitely a defender from Aldershot training with us as well, will try to get a name.

Not surprising as both players are out of contract and have worked with Luggy before. Their goal stats hardly set the pulse racing but maybe he can get the best out of them. Of course this is all supposition as we are still under an embargo.
Corr is described as a Crouch like player (6ft 3) and Zabboub as a pacey left winger. Would be nice to have a genuine left winger in the midfield.

Corr is an indisciplined nutter who having been sent off either 3 or 4 times last season (including a potential leg breaker on Grant -I think), spent almost as much time suspended as he did available to play.

Copyrighted photos

Please do not post pictures from the official photographer unless you have paid for them as this breaks copyright rules.

Cheers.

Mark Phillips is indeed training with us, but Ollie Lancashire is this week at Walsall on trial, he may be down after that.

There's definitely a defender from Aldershot training with us as well, will try to get a name.

Anthony Straker I believe...

Link

Barry Corr got sent off 3 times for violent conduct last season and missed 12 games as a result! Makes Granty look like Julie Andrews.

Picture 2 - do we have racial segregation in training? ;)

Great to see peeps back in training, let's hope they mulitply over the next week or so....

here's another pic of training, confirming racial tensions...

36026_10150207995915790_624355789_13416468_8342656_n.jpg

Any joy finding out the name of the guy?

I may get the name a little later today.

However, Smiffy seems to believe it is Anthony Straker, see above!

I see that. He sounds a decent player from his profile, but so does everyone.

Be interesting to see how it is.

Back