• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

james_c

First XI
i will no longer be coming on here dont expect any of you to care i dont post that much anyway but im just fed up with the negativity. seriously guys grow up anyone would think ron martin had murdererd someone. at the beginning of the season we would have taken survival we are struggling for cash and we are nearly safe yet you moan when we cant sign loan players be thankful we still have a club theres more important things in the world.

You are so right and yet so wrong on so many levels. Of course we are relieved to still have a club and without doubt we collectively hope for a brighter future. As for the negative postings, well, many are, some are not. The forum is a vehicle for the outpourings of Blues fans and therefore many posts will be emotional rather than factual. Thats life. Embrace it. Instead of turning your back on the site just appreciate it for what it is and when/if possible contribute in the way you feel best,

i will no longer be coming on here dont expect any of you to care i dont post that much anyway but im just fed up with the negativity. seriously guys grow up anyone would think ron martin had murdererd someone. at the beginning of the season we would have taken survival we are struggling for cash and we are nearly safe yet you moan when we cant sign loan players be thankful we still have a club theres more important things in the world.

having read your comments on the barrett to Orient thread the words pot and kettle spring to mind

yeh ok, see ya james, are you ron martins coffee boy ?

Yeah HE HAS MURDERED OUR CLUB!!!

PHP:
Yeah HE HAS MURDERED OUR CLUB!!!

Erm yes he may not have funded the club, but why pay his own money into a failing club! Yes he should leave, and yes we need new owners, but hes doing a job, He took us into the championship for **** sake!!

Erm yes he may not have funded the club, but why pay his own money into a failing club! Yes he should leave, and yes we need new owners, but hes doing a job, He took us into the championship for **** sake!!

To get the juicy pie at the end when/if we get our stadium and championship football. Also, I thought Tilly and Brush had a bit to play in our promotions ....

Sorry to see you go james, but fans will always up the moaning when things are going so wrong on and off the field. It's human nature I'm afraid.

I like having a moan on here it’s better than beating up the misses... and I like to pick on the Cricko fella it makes me feel better

3 POINTS PLEASE SOUTHEND UNITED FC !!

I have never seen any other boards - as am only interested in one Team.

Hope you find a less negative board to follow.

And by the way, the position we were in at the beginning of the season was 100% down to Ron.

Why announce that you are not coming on here anymore ? surely it would simply be better to just stop coming on here !

Think your missing the point about this board or any other board for that matter. They all have an eclectic mix of people and opinions, cynics,serious people,nutters,dyed in the wool fans, the misguided,the blatantly optimistic, genuinely nice people et al. Its what makes this board as a Southend United fan so worth being a part of.

why are you being so negative james c and leaving us,be positive for a change and stay
Just remember I'm the only one on here who talks sense anyway !

one man has killed our club,has no respect for anybody ie,players,fans,and people.and thats the main reason we cant get players
but hope one day martin will go and we will get our club back,with the fans not getting on ron back like we did with jobson i
can see martin staying untill the stadium pays his bills then he will walk:smile:

,just dont post anymore,what you looking for rebellion

Last edited by a moderator:
Back