• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hattrick

Birri

Manager
Rochford FC - B.S.G
MatchID:   39655111
BSG are pants I am doing PIC with my reserves to try to lose !
I have finally made up my mind I am doing to train defending for 1 week and play 5-3-2 PIC counter attacking so I should lose as I have no experience in either formation or strategy.

I'm playing some team with a long name, cant remember who but im gonna get hammered!
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ May 08 2005,20:03)]Knights of Roma

Look like a decent team so yet another season in Div VI
BA your better than him he is about the same as me.

If you want a laugh, have a look at my opponent's team compared to me. I think he's called We Ate All The Pies and he'll kick arse, hopefully ill get a lot of money though from gate receipts and prize money.

When you play away, do you get any of the gate?

Knights of Roma

Midfield: weak (high)
Right Side Defence: weak (very high)
Central Defence: weak (very low)
Left Side Defence: weak (very low)
Right Side Attack: weak (low)
Central Attack: weak (low)
Left Side Attack: passable (low)

HatStats 137
Defence 42
Midfield 45
Attack 50
HatStats 137

Pearlstars

Midfield: poor (high)
Right Side Defence: weak (low)
Central Defence: passable (very high)
Left Side Defence: solid (very high)
Right Side Attack: weak (high)
Central Attack: weak (very low)
Left Side Attack: weak (very high)

HatStats 143
Defence 66
Midfield 33
Attack 44
HatStats 143

OK so I have the marginally better hatstats.

I beat him on ratings of: CD vs. CA, LSD vs. RSA, RSA vs. LSD

He wins on: Midfield, LSA vs. RSD

Ties on: my CA vs. his CD and my LSA vs. his RSD.

Very close but I give him the win on the midfield. I'm training stamina this week as well, so won't be able to benefit from slight improvements to my midfield.

Why couldn't I just get an easy team?
sad.gif

If you want a laugh, compare Museshrimper's two next opponents!!

Hoping Lorne Hoare's going to score some long overdue goals.

I have West Country Athletic in my qualification game. They are from VI.1024 and are a bot team so should be a win!
smile.gif

I lost out by 2 goals on getting fourth this season, but the money from the qualification game will make up for that.

Playing an average VI team in my hope of staying in series V. Should win but who knows

What happens to us useless teams who aren't in the qualifiers? Can we arrange friendlies on the sundays?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bucks_blue @ May 13 2005,08:56)]What happens to us useless teams who aren't in the qualifiers? Can we arrange friendlies on the sundays?
Nope. Only one match this week - hence why most people tend to train something like stamina during the off season.

If anyone wants a friendly next Tuesday - challenge me, I'm team no. 62939. And if you want to make any money, challenge me away (i.e. at my home)... since I think I've got one of the larger fan-bases on here, so ought to have more fans turning up. Which means more money for both of us.

Cheers,

Matt

Back