• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

james_c

First XI
sorry bit off topic but i had ma wallet nicked wid my season card init anyone no wat i can do for tomorrows game?

Happy New Year James.:sad: I suggest any cards get stopped NOW! use the banking website which gives you directions. As for Season card, tell the club as soon as possible and I dare say they'll get you sorted I'm sure. There may be a small charge for reissue though not sure.
You never know, someone may hand it in with all the contents? I did say you never know.

Once you've cancelled your bank cards, call the police and get a crime reference. Makes getting replacements for everything much easier (and they normally then won't charge).

I had mine nicked this time last year and had to replace season card, driving license and train ticket.

This has got to be a wind-up.
Why? These things do happen, sadly, and it's very distressing.

Like James and Mr B, I had my wallet stolen about three years ago so had to cancel all of my cards with immediate effect - I don't know which bank you are with, James, but HSBC dealt with it straight away and the police were very helpful too and if memory serves me right got me a crime reference there and then. So as Mr B said, make sure you take this action right now.

As for today's game, as long as you bring ID (a passport is the obvious one), you should get a replacement ticket no problem as you'll be in the system. And as soon as you get the crime reference code, you should get a replacement season card for free. Good luck, matey.

I'm sorry to say that getting a replacement for your season card will set you back 50 notes
It won't if you can prove it was stolen, i.e. give the ticket office a crime reference number. Mine was replaced for free (though admittedly this was three years ago...).

Back