• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Horrid Ruths

Ever met a sexy Ruth?

• Total voters
Since Dave can't stop banging on about Ruth (and Rick), something has occurred to me. Even though I've met a few of the said breed before, never in my life have I ever met a Ruth who was even remotely attractive.

So I put it to you, have you ever met a sexy Ruth?

:confused:

Ruth out of Hollyoaks (alright, she was a character, but she was fitter than a bus full of Chinese athletes on steroids that have been masked by chemicals that can't be detected in the usual manner. Possibly)

Ruth out of Hollyoaks

Ditto to Ruth out of Home&Away when it was first on (Alf Stewart's daughter) who the Abbo kid got up the stick IIRC!

In real-life, yes I've met a do-able Ruth, but the majority of them are hounding, especially my mate's ex!

I met one in Corfu once. Wasn't that attractive but she did have massive norks.

My mate was at uni with a girl called Ruth, who had massive thrups. Ahh, I would have loved to have grappled with those.

I don't think Ruth's are obviously more or less attractive than the rest of the population; that said, both "Helen" and "Kate" seem to have a pretty high batting average.

In my mind, all Emma's are evil (I know Chris Moyles used to say this) but he nicked it off me!

Up until the current Mrs DtS who is called Lucie I have had three long term birds and all have been called Emma so I can say without doubt that they are all best avoided.

I thought about calling our daughter Ruth but seeing as I've got the common Estuary English problem of prounouncing my "th's" in a unique way that one was binned.

You're not calling any daughter of mine Roooff

Whats becoming clear is that if your a breast man - ruth's are the girls for you

Back