• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How did you console yourself after yesterdays draw?

Winkle

Manager
b_1664.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwotnq6JDK4

Here Are Mine!!!

I had several pints of Strongbow with my good pals Yorkshire Blue and Mr B and I believe I owe them several drinks each as I turned up at the pub with a tenner like a wretched pikey.

Had a few in The Railway after the game. Went home had a few more, had some Chinese. When it sunk in that we hadn't won I smashed seven shades of **** out of those close to me.

Typical Satuday night, really...

Enjoyed a few beers in a very good bar in Beckenham with a fellow shrimpers fan, the women in there were stunning.

Had a curry after which was amazing but I'm now suffering for it. Have just moved the bog roll from the fridge to the freezer :stunned:

that does sound good. rendezvous all the way. can't be trusted to take my bank card in there with me though.

lol, it is good in there. My mate won £100 playing poker, and i was up by about £10 before the good times were ended by these two gorillas in suits who uttered the daunting words "i'm gunna have to ask you to leave sir".

Good times

Got home in a right old mood, tucked into some chinese, dusted off my dancing shoes and went to my mates engagement party where several turbo shandies where drunk and knee slides where performed and refused to speak about football.

Saw Roma hammer Palermo to make the Serie A title race a little more interesting and then yesterday watched England produce an insipid performance to only just squeak past Italy in the 6 Nations. It might have sounded great but it was absolutely freezing.

Back