• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
Forty years of visiting Roots Hall (on and off) and the
greatest night ever - and in centenary year.

Not much voice left today but can't wipe the smile off
my happy face. However cynical you may sometimes get about football the Southend United players showed something
absolutely special last night - total pride and passion - and loads of talent too. Its fantastic to see some local guys doing it - Essex forever. How many great memories has Freddy Eastwood given us?
And JCR kept going at them, Sodje eating the highballs, Gower covering everything, Prior playing like hes ten years younger, Hooper putting it about, even Francis getting stuck in, Hammell looking tidy, Maher keeping it moving, Clarke competing and the Flavs top hand save - and Lawson looking a bit overwhelmed - hey Lewis Hunt lets hope its going to be Ok.

I am cracking up with smiles every time the news comes on.

Tilson was on Radio 4 this morning sounding quite hoarse
as well - but said Fergie was a gentleman and went into the office for a drink and congratulated him.

Their players looked sick getting on the coach - I think they might have had to listen to a few harsh words and were not
used to the rough and ready nature of the car park -

As for a bit of Man United goading I have to write
www.premiershipdiary.com - so if you want a laugh
read it -

Many thanks to John and Dan for helping me out with
the ticket - especially to John for his patience while
the cash card went into pre-match nerves meltdown at Liverpool St -

When you go to sleep at (monday) night you dream of
things like this and then very very occasionally dreams come true - how can you explain it ? how good do you feel ?

How good do you feel ........

Back