• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

HT Training update

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
A 20 year old WB to brilliant (solid wing)

Form -4 on defence (2 first teamers)

Form +7 rest of squad (6 first teamers)

This is a very nice bonus with the tough 2 vs 1 game this Sunday. I'm confident I'm going to win it with the usual 5-4-1 pressing (mainly coz I don't have the balls to try anything else). But I've beaten him when I expected to lose before so no doubt that'll bite me in the bum. We're pretty closely matched except for hatstats but my defence should be strong enough.

Lining up as follows

Formidable

Brilliant Brilliant Magnificent Brilliant Formidable

Outstanding World Class Supernatural Outstanding

Brilliant

Brilliant winger popped to formidable PM, he was my only pop, but in 3 weeks I shall have an inner midfield line up of - Supernatural - Supernatural - Titanic which sholud boost my hat stats
cool.gif

Two osmosis pops that I'd been waiting for for ages. Means I can now trim my squad to a lean 20.

I had 3 pops, only 1 that's a first teamer, though, a 20 year old outstanding defender. Also form is up just in time for my match against the defending champion of my division.

THREAD HIJACK ALERT

Saves stating another thread
wink.gif

For sale..........
Toni Flykt (92237095)
19 years, inadequate form, healthy
A nasty fellow who is calm and dishonest.
Has wretched experience and weak leadership abilities.

Speciality: Powerful

Nationality: Suomi
Total Skill Index (TSI): 7 780
Wage: 2 368 £/week including 20% Bonus
Owner: GNH United
Warnings: 0
Injuries: Healthy

Stamina: inadequate Goalkeeping: disastrous
Playmaking: brilliant Passing: weak
Winger: poor Defending: poor
Scoring: passable Set Pieces: weak

listed for £750,000

Shouldn't you be concentrating on making the cut Mr Hines?
smile.gif

Stupid game
down.gif

Have hired an excellent caddy for next tourney so I will kill off this bloke after today
glare.gif

Back