• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

HT Youth Pulls

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
Certainly not complaining - I don't think he is strong enough for U20 but I've mailed the relevant person anyway. Either way this should net me around about £700K - not too shabby and it's about time I had a decent YP - I think I went the whole of last season without anything remotely resembling a football player.

James Esmonde-Cleary (128332080)
17 years, passable form, healthy
A popular guy who is balanced and dishonest.
Has disastrous experience and weak leadership abilities.

Speciality: Quick

Nationality: England
Total Skill Index (TSI): 980
Wage: 467 £/week
Owner: Shrimperzone F.C.
Warnings: 0
Injuries: Healthy

Stamina: weak Goalkeeping: disastrous
Playmaking: poor Passing: passable
Winger: poor Defending: wretched
Scoring: SOLID Set Pieces: wretched

Shame he's not a bit younger,

Michael Leslie (128470936)
19 years, passable form, healthy
A controversial person who is calm and dishonest.
Has disastrous experience and inadequate leadership abilities.

Nationality: England
Total Skill Index (TSI): 1 400
Wage: 520 £/week
Owner: The Shrimpers
Warnings: 0
Injuries: Healthy

Stamina: weak Goalkeeping: disastrous
Playmaking: poor Passing: poor
Winger: solid Defending: solid
Scoring: poor Set Pieces: weak

Got a nice string of wretcheds. Waiting for the special one again but in fairness, about half my team is homegrown.

Bloody hell Toddy, 17 and he'd have been worth a mint!

MtS is also happy.  Query - do I keep or do I sell...?

rock.gif

Trevor Langford (128528105)  
17 years, passable form, healthy  
A pleasant guy who is balanced and upright.
Has disastrous experience and inadequate leadership abilities.

Nationality:  England  
Total Skill Index (TSI):   520
Wage:  440 £/week  
Owner:  Southend United Football Club  
Warnings:  0  
Injuries:  Healthy  

Stamina:    poor   Goalkeeping:    disastrous  
Playmaking:    weak   Passing:    poor  
Winger:    weak   Defending:    poor  
Scoring:    solid   Set Pieces:    passable

Part of me would love to keep him and train him up - I'm going back to scorer training this season, and I can make this guy the main impetus of my yoof policy.

Or do I flog him because I desperately need cover in midfield...?  Thoughts?

rock.gif

Current bidding at 950K with a few minutes left. I've seen players with a bit higher TSI going for 1.5 mill so I reckon I'm on for 1.1 mill. That'll do nicely and selling a formidable midfielder tomorrow morning should enable me to invest in a second (hopefully) WC IM - and I can still make a profit on wages.

Happy days - I now think I have a serious chance of finishing top of my division.
cool.gif

Up to 1 mill.

Nope make that 1.020 mill  
wow.gif

And now 1.132 mill. Surely that's the lot !

Well f%&k ME with a rather large todger. Someone upped the ante to 1.5 million. They must be ****ed but I sure as hell ain't complaining. WOO and indeed HOO !

Well the U20 coach ain't gonna be happy. A Dutch guy came in with a late bid of 1.53 million adding 1.422 to the bank account. I should get north of 200K for the IM on sale in the morning.

Could still afford a titanic IM from England or a supernatural from anywhere and still break even on wages but I'm going to do some careful thinking first.

And to round off a pretty satisfactory few days I've just picked up a supernatural IM for an absolute bargain £1.3 million. Wages of 22K per week won't be a problem. Below average secondaries (inadequate passing and scoring) but should still be a cut above the rest of the division. Tempted to throw him into the cup match tonight.

Back