• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update I confess

SUFCFANS

Coach
It's me that's emptied every Clinton Cards of yellow balloons.. :) Serousley, really looking forward to seeing a sea of yeallow (!) - someone on the BBC 606 site posted "the more they score, the louder we'll sing" - I'm hoping we'll show Chelsea the best away support they have ever seen, and will ever see..!!

It's me that's emptied every Clinton Cards of yellow balloons.. :) Serousley, really looking forward to seeing a sea of yeallow (!) - someone on the BBC 606 site posted "the more they score, the louder we'll sing" - I'm hoping we'll show Chelsea the best away support they have ever seen, and will ever see..!!

I am looking forward to losing my voice! :punch: Lets smash those chelsea!

Come on people, let's ECLIPSE our singing performances at Donny and Southampton, regardless of the score!!

I tried my local Clintons and a couple of other shops and they were out of yellow balloons - and this is Witham!!

Need to make do with ma blue ones everywhere is sold out of yellow, still blue and yellow look good together

I am looking forward to losing my voice! :punch: Lets smash those chelsea!

Look, I've already lost my voice...........and we haven't even got to match day yet! Selfishly, I am relieved that there were so many impediments against me coming over tomorrow (No ticket and no cheap flight being the least of them). Yesterday the flu like cough and cold started to come out, something that appears to be effecting most of the population down here.
Thus i can't speak loud let alone shout and feel like death warmed up.......
not really in a state to rush to Toulouse and catch a plane for England.
Nevertheless, can I take this opportunity to wish everyone on here a very Happy New Year...............and have a really great day out tomorrow, for all those lucky enough to be going. We shall all be there........in mind if not in body!

Back