• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I feel dirty

What to do with the woman!

• Total voters

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
So the Mrs has gone off to Alton Towers today and I am doing the house work now I have got to put away some shorts and I open the draw and think what's that only to my surprise she has taken this from her brother and put it in my clothes draw at our flat!!!......

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/010pdb.jpg/

I throw it open to the SZ public as what to do with her!!!!

What the **** is that!?

Has she done it on purpose as a joke? She needs a damn good hiding!

So a Col Ewe fan gets disturbed during some private time alone with his sister and they end up putting each other's tops on in a hurry by mistake? Doesn't seem too surprising to me.

An ex shag of mine said she was going to buy Daniel a Scum Ham shirt .. she knew i wasn't joking when i said i'd set fire to it and dump her if she dared

she didn't

On a more serious note Scott if you are bonking a Col Ewe fan then you should be ashamed of yourself, if you went as far as marrying her you'd be a member of a farm hand family and as such no longer a friend of mine

An ex shag of mine said she was going to buy Daniel a Scum Ham shirt .. she knew i wasn't joking when i said i'd set fire to it and dump her if she dared

she didn't

On a more serious note Scott if you are bonking a Col Ewe fan then you should be ashamed of yourself, if you went as far as marrying her you'd be a member of a farm hand family and as such no longer a friend of mine

Shes not a scummer shes just from Colchester for family are Tottenham really but had a season ticket over Colchester when they had the old ground shes only ever been to a handful of Colchester games - I met her in August we now live together and shes been too about 10 games this season mixture of home and away!

Wipe your arse with it
Pop in it a jiffy bag with a note to the owner saying that "as I am now a shrimper I have used this for it's true purpose lots of love Sis"
A send

This is a classic reason why cohabitation before marriage is such a cultural step forward. You never know somebody until you live with them.

I hope you are renting and only have a six month lease Trueblue. No loose ends that way when she comes home to find all her possessions in the front garden and the locks changed.

Back