• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours I have just heard news about Mohsni

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
I have just heard from a credible source who has no reason to lie that a Mohsni shirt has been printed for tomorrow

Can't and won't reveal source out of respect but those that know me will know my contacts are good ones.

If this is true (not doubting your source BTW), then I really hope he doesn't screw it up and the crowd doesn't get on his back. I know fans will be unhappy and angry with him, but do we really want to unleash the French Hulk again?

Also got to remember that he needs this too, after racking up his fair share of failed trials.

This can't be true, because last I heard was that he was training with a northern team, Blackpool I believe

I dont think TB would wind us up. I dont think we actually have anything to lose. As I said earlier this week - the season is about to unravel. We are in a great position to get to Wembley and go up - but NOT with the spine of the team missing. Mohsni in defence is far more appealing than Spillane. With Laird out, we need Spillane in midfield.

I have to manage 12 people at work. Some I like, and some like me (not many)... I dont buy all this lets be mates stuff. Get him in and get a result, then sell him.

More chance of Benyon scoring a goal than Mohsni playing for us.

I dont think TB would wind us up. I dont think we actually have anything to lose. As I said earlier this week - the season is about to unravel. We are in a great position to get to Wembley and go up - but NOT with the spine of the team missing. Mohsni in defence is far more appealing than Spillane. With Laird out, we need Spillane in midfield.

I have to manage 12 people at work. Some I like, and some like me (not many)... I dont buy all this lets be mates stuff. Get him in and get a result, then sell him.

Do the ones that don't like you chase you with scissors? :winking:

His contract is up at the end of the season, so can't get a fee for him. Also, won't we have to start paying his wage now?

Oh I would wind you all up but I am not on this occasion just passing on what I have heard

I think most people know my views about the chances of Bilel returning and I had the feeling that CP was of a similar opinion. Therefore I found it a little strange that he was tweeting last night, asking peoples opinions about Mohsni returning ...................... and today this appeared

Chris Phillips ‏@CJPhillips1982 @DannyTaylorSUFC Never say never with Bilel!

Is there smoke without fire????

Impossible......... but this is the strange world of football....... so highly improbable.

Then again, it IS football..... so possible........

OK, Bilel returns, scores a goal within five minutes and is sent off within thirty minutes........... quite possible...

Impossible......... but this is the strange world of football....... so highly improbable.

Then again, it IS football..... so possible........

OK, Bilel returns, scores a goal within five minutes and is sent off within thirty minutes........... quite possible...

Would you put him in the sharp end against Orient on Wednesday..........he could provide us with a cutting edge? :winking:
Scores a winner for us in the last minute with a scissors kick?

Kind of excited by this,but shouldn't be ?!?!?

Exactly how i feel. Letting him loose against Orient (without scissors!) could be cool. This could be a massive week in Sturrocks reign at the club. If it goes badly, i fear people may start to turn their back on him and we all know if we dont get promotion this season PS will be gone.

Back