• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If there was no Football

DTS

The Business
If football has never been invented there was no Southend United etc etc what would you do to fill the bordem of a saturday.

I reckon I would take up some sort of water sport maybe.(Dont be rude) maybe Jetskiing something like that.

You?

laugh.gif

wrestle with gutts and bradders... even tho gutts is a fat chubba

Perhaps if there was no football Dave you keep that promise of going for a beer with your lonely, thirsty, neglected, old man.

But there is football so it just aint going to happen is it?

Well, If Bird Flu becomes dangerously close they'd have to postpone matches...
sad.gif

I'd probably be into some other sport.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Aug. 23 2006,13:38)]Dungeons & Dragons.  I had a great elf once...

upside.gif
Dungeon Master: "You are walking down a dark corridor. It smells musty. No-one has been here for centuries. Somewhere an owl hoots."

Slipperduke: "f%&king hell, I must be at Layer Road."

I never got invited back after that

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Aug. 23 2006,13:38)]Dungeons & Dragons.  I had a great elf once...

upside.gif
There goes Matt. Lowering the tone again.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpersarmy @ Aug. 23 2006,13:51)]I'd probably  
down.gif

down.gif

down.gif

tounge.gif
on a Saturday afternoon instead.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Spoke too soon. Even lower tone.

Probably be making a video comparing the great things about Southend (pier [burnt both ends], beaches, able to speak english like what the kween duz) with Torquay (ruddy hills, crumbling cliffs, one stupid single carriageway road in/out of town that means it takes 40 flaming minutes just to go the equivalent of Roots Hall to Southend Airport [sorry London Southend Airport])
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Clarky_Blues @ Aug. 23 2006,14:26)]This Saturday I will have to miss the trip to Leicester as I am getting married at 3pm!
Priorities mate, priorities! We've just had two months of football free saturdays!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Clarky_Blues @ Aug. 23 2006,14:26)]This Saturday I will have to miss the trip to Leicester as I am getting married at 3pm!
Good luck for Saturday mate
smile.gif

Where you getting married?

[b said:
Call yourself a fan Dan.......

Poor show !!!  
down.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Aug. 23 2006,15:15)]
[b said:
Call yourself a fan Dan.......

Poor show !!!  
down.gif
Has anyone sent 'THE' e-mail to Soccer am, regarding this?

rock.gif

Good luck CB

I reckon I'd be an ice hockey fan. Seems to have a similar dynamic to five-a-side football so it'd be good enough. Let's be honest, we'd have to support something!

Back