• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If you could bring back...

Alexis_SUFC

Members
... a TV show of your choice what would it be?

Stereoscene's thread aout TV theme tunes got me thinking abouth this as I used to watch Heartbreak High when I was a youngster and it would be great to see it again. I also wouldnt mind seeing 'Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip' being back on or 'Freaks and Geeks'.

Anyone else got any old favourites they wish was back on? or a programme that got cut short get a few more series made?

game on
the krypton factor
the animals of farthing wood​

Jericho. Cancelled after 2 seasons despite being the most original, entertaining drama to come out of the states in years.

Monkey!

greatsageequalofheaven.jpg

Totally agree with the Studio 60 shout.
They're still making it in the US, but Sky have treated the excellent Denis Leary show, Rescue Me, disgracefully and we're still waiting for S4 to be shown here despite the US now being on S5.

Not so much a specific show, but a type of format, I'd like to see something along the lines of TFI Friday, The Priory or even The Tube brought back.

The West Wing - although they maybe stopped when the quality was still there.

Bottom - again, see above in terms of stopping before it gets dire.

Anglia Soccer Night - show it the same night every week and all the way through the season.

Cricko's gone to get his pension and feed the ducks, so he's asked me to say he'd like the return of ITMA, The Navy Lark, Round The Horne and the Vera Lynn Chats With The Upper Classes in a Posh Voice About The King (Oh, I say missus!)

Back