• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

In it to win it ....

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
#message to all the big clubs and clubs with big ideas and wallets and to stray visitors freom league one losers (Brighton, Orient, col U, Hudders, Leeds - we know its a great board)

Southend Unitted are the form team in League One and know how to win games at this level -

looking forward TO THREE POINTS NEXT SATURDAY and taking this League on seriously -

last year you just got a taste of what our young stars (and dougie) can do -

Granty JFC Macca are going to be bossing it .... FrANCK WHO .....? and Lee Barnards going to turn it on .... Francis, barret Herd, sankofa need reinforcements but Tillys going sort that .... 8k gates at the Hall - great away days -

can't wait - deffo in it to win

up the Blues

COME ON SOUTHEND -

(special thanks to Budweiser beer)
in it to win it

Well, I've had 12 pints tonight, however I still can't be that positive. Saying that, we do have a number of talented young players who will only get better with time and experiance. Shame about the defence.

Didn't you do the exact same post a few days ago?

Hahh i drank almost a bottle of cognac last night and got thinking about the season. I am really worried about the back line but our midfield and strikers are as good as any in this league. Think we should adopt the 'you score 5, we'll score 6' attitude this season and we'll walk the league, happy days!

Back