• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Is Horse Riding a bit gay?

Show jumping (Gay or not)

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
The Mrs is obsessed with horse and horse riding to the point where half the time when we have the TV on she is pushing to watch the Horse and Hound channel (number 280 for those of you that also love horses???)

Anyway watching one of the many boring horse things that are on the mrs commented that one of the blokes was obviously gay.

Now for my mind there is something very unhealthy about a bloke riding a horse for sport. Having been to various horse yards over the past few years I can confirm 99% of men there are irons and 98% of women are ****ing rough.

I told the Mrs that horse riding in general for men is gay and that for my mind men are more into team sports or something where you actually work up a bit of a sweat. She says there is NOTHING gay about men who show jump.

For the record have no issues with men who ride for a living say Farmers or 1800's style horse and carrage men.

Please help me put the trousers back in her place?

I'm not sure it's gay Dave, it's more a female thing. Lasses generally love all things horsey. There's plenty of stables or riding schools dotted around and I'd bet that most of those taking riding lessons or keeping horses at the stables are female.

I don't approve of horses, they have big teeth and halitosis and are generally disappearing over the horizon with a good chunk of my hard earned.

I'm not sure it's gay Dave, it's more a female thing. Lasses generally love all things horsey. There's plenty of stables or riding schools dotted around and I'd bet that most of those taking riding lessons or keeping horses at the stables are female.

I don't approve of horses, they have big teeth and halitosis and are generally disappearing over the horizon with a good chunk of my hard earned.

Agreed,

Its a sport for women which bascially means if you pariticpate as a bloke your a bit gay.

IF gay means girly and feminine , you really havnt ever riden a horse .Plus pre cars how do you think all those soilders got into battle . Tsk some people.

Gymkhana isnt gay its just a bit crap and boring

dts I wish your stories returned to being more interesting. even if you only practice your pulling skills before unleashing the wife and kids card, bring some life back here!! (have you ever noticed that after unleashing the wife card a boyfriend always suddenly gets mentioned? filthy potentially cheating slags!!)

867135.jpg

though his real name was Marian.... :stunned:

I think it is a bit gay, and was quite worried when my 15 year old nephew told me that he had started horse riding lessons.

It was only when he explained why that I felt more at ease.

There is a girl that we wants to get his nuts in with who has massive fun bags and when the horse runs along her fun bags go up and down like a pair of whores draws.

I think it is a bit gay, and was quite worried when my 15 year old nephew told me that he had started horse riding lessons.

There is a girl that we wants to get his nuts in with who has massive fun bags and when the horse runs along her fun bags go up and down like a pair of whores draws.

That definately isn't gay, and fun bags should be encouraged in a healthy and natural environment.

What he said!

Wearing tights. Prancing about in the woods.

Oh come on! Most blokes love that getting back to nature of building camps (pun NOT intended!) in the woods, making fires, trapping, killing, huntin', shootin' and fishin'! Not forgetting drinking ale round the fire into the night - the only bit that's changed is the garb - and maybe the penchant for oilskins and waterproofs is the modern day fetishist equivalent of tights and tunics!!! :D

Back