• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is it easier to turn down a dirt bag or a girl next door.

Options

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Last Saturday after laying out 17 of our own supporters in the West I drove home as fast as the DtS Love Jeep could carry me as I had a works night out.

Having been made redundant from the job I loved in the city last May I am currently working for a bank closer to home. The work is pretty sterile to be honest and theres not a lot of challenge but the money is good and whilst DtS Junior is still young its nice to get home at 5.20pm. I will however be back in the city I hope at some point soon.

Anyway....This weekend just gone was one of the girls at works birthdays so we all decided to head into town to celebrate. The office is basically 4 blokes and 4 women. The women are all early-mid 20's and worth a go if your single . The male element consists of two teenage lads and a 45 year old man so as you can see not much competition on the looks front for a love god such as myself.

So as you can imagine we head into town. The girls typlically drunk too much to early on and were smashed. We ended up getting into a club quite early. Really wasnt feeling the night at all and to be honest would have been just as happy with a night at home with Mrs Dts...

As the night wore on the group we were in got seperated more and more until it was just four of us. Me and one of the teenage lads and two of the birds.

Started talking to one of the birds. Anyway much to my suprise she starts telling me that she always having naughty dreams about me. She then proceeded to tell me exactly what she wanted me to do to her (of which inlcuded a few things I would be surpised if they were legal in the UK). I kind of laughed it off as not looking to stray from home but some of her ideas we absoulte filth. Conclusion - Dirt bag.

As I was getting a bit hot under the collar decided to switch and talk to the other bird. She is a really nice sort of girl next door type and aways really got on well with her without any hint of anything happening. Again much to my shock she tells me whilst she wouldnt want anything to happen now she has always had soft spot for me and if I was a single and she was she would love us to get together. Nothing else other than that but still very sweet.

Today was my first day back in my branch and both girls are in. Now I would never stray from Mrs DtS door as she is fantastic and really delighted with her. Without sounding like a big head have had plenty of chances in time but always walked away.

It does leave me however wondering who it is harder to turn down - A dirt bag or a sweet girl next door?

On one hand a dirt bag type birds appeals as there is no messing about - She does what she says on the tin so to speak and you know your in for the ride of your life. On the down side she has probably seen more action than the SAS.

On the flip side you have you nice girl next door type. You know that if you ever cracked it it would be a monumental amount of work but well worth the wait. Its almost like entering into unchartered territory. On the downside her lack of experience could mean all risk yet no reward.

Zoners its over to you?

Last edited:
my experience is that a sweet 'girl next door' can very quickly turn into bunny-boiling psycho's... probably easier to turn down a dirtbag. With a girl next door i also find your attracted to more facets of her, like she might have a nice personality/sense of humour etc etc, where as with a dirtbag you're mind is just on one thing.

voted and then realised that the 4th option is probably more appropriate, me and Mrs Pubey-to-be are very happy

Shame this is not a multiple option vote! I think I can have rightly chosen all of those options...

Honestly though, I think you cannot turn down a "dirtbag" as you pleasantly put it. Very very rarely you will be disappointed. However, with a "girl next door" type, she might look & act like a right honey but there's a higher chance she'll be one of those females who just lie there and let you get on with it, not the full & frank participation you would get from the other kind of girl!

DtS, welcome back mate :clap:

I hope the missus was pleased that you turned down a threesome for her?

would normally pick the girl next door as would be perceived as more of a challenge.

but seen as both of them seem keen the logical thing to do here would be plough the dirtbag

So the general conclusion is that I should not be drinking in seedy nightclubs with women from work then.........I am saddened by this.

What utter dross , a woman was sexually experienced is a dirt bag lol , ah boys and their fantasies . She could just be enjoying herself, it is allowed you know !

Maybe she had a Daddy complex to work through and you were seen as a safe outlet he he

What utter dross , a woman was sexually experienced is a dirt bag lol , ah boys and their fantasies . She could just be enjoying herself, it is allowed you know !

Maybe she had a Daddy complex to work through and you were seen as a safe outlet he he

Its not really the fact she is experienced more the fact she told me she liked it up the gary but take your point x

Well, providing both girls have relatively disease-free vaginas, I'd pummel them both.
After I'd given them the five minutes of their lives, I could sit back and watch them do each other.

Just a thought. Hope this helps.

FWIW, I think that it's not a case of what is easier to turn down, but what would you rather, if you were single. The bird that is pure filth would be great as you say, probably not going to have a cracking boat race, and like you said, seen more action the man himself (thats action man, the greatest hero of them all) but then you've got the girl next door, whose probably a proper fittie, but could make you watit for ages, and not be all that great, but would be a trophy bird. One that when you are seen out with her, people turn round and say ''Wow, she is hot,' as opposed to 'I bet hes smashed her back doors in quicker than Ross Kemp in Ultimate Force. '

Personally, in that position, and if I was single, I'd openly tell them both that you arent after anything serious, and that you want both of them. Then when you've dropped anchor in one pooh bay and the other refuses, you can turn round and say, 'well so and so lets me.'' Win Win situation.

Either way, turning either down, if you are single, makes you a bender of the highest order.

P.S, Dave, share and share alike, what did Mrs Bike want you to do to her?

Last edited:
FWIW, I think that it's not a case of what is easier to turn down, but what would you rather, if you were single. The bird that is pure filth would be great as you say, probably not going to have a cracking boat race, and like you said, seen more action the man himself (thats action man, the greatest hero of them all) but then you've got the girl next door, whose probably a proper fittie, but could make you watit for ages, and not be all that great, but would be a trophy bird. One that when you are seen out with her, people turn round and say ''Wow, she is hot,' as opposed to 'I bet hes smashed her back doors in quicker than Ross Kemp in Ultimate Force. '

Personally, in that position, and if I was single, I'd openly tell them both that you arent after anything serious, and that you want both of them. Then when you've dropped anchor in one pooh bay and the other refuses, you can turn round and say, 'well so and so lets me.'' Win Win situation.

Either way, turning either down, if you are single, makes you a bender of the highest order.

:clap: :clap: Just for that line :D

Personally, in that position, and if I was single, I'd openly tell them both that you arent after anything serious, and that you want both of them..

But he probably couldn't afford to take both of them on holiday Chadded?

Back