• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jeez it was only tongue in cheek, I made a donation at the time of the post. On a serious note though, I would like to announce an absolute hatred of ***. I feel a lengthy ban coming on so I'm trying to resist. It'll get the better of me eventually...

PS - do DM's result in bans?
I think you can wear whatever make of boots you want.

Jeez it was only tongue in cheek, I made a donation at the time of the post. On a serious note though, I would like to announce an absolute hatred of ***. I feel a lengthy ban coming on so I'm trying to resist. It'll get the better of me eventually...

Then apologies young man, there wasn't much in your post to suggest it was tongue in cheek. The donation is much appreciated though, thank you.

DMs?

If reported any abuse either on the forum or in private messages will yes.

Heavy duty boots favoured by skinheads in the '70s? Also yes.

And a real *** on the zone.

Yer, but he's great to sit next to at matches if it's nippy.

little_donkey.jpg

just sent mine via paypal. Good to keep up with the goings on with the shrimpers over here in oz. Sick of hearing about the premier league (yawn) all the time here Cheers

Thanks to everyone who has been kind enough to help keep the Zone going with their donations.

It's good to be appreciated all round the world.

The very reason the site exists is to be a focal point for fans the whole world over.

People can donate at any time, not just when we ask.

Cheers

Hi all, I have been a member for a while now and have never posted.
Thanks for keeping me up to date with all things SUFC, as an exile in Taiwan its much appreciated.
A donation has been sent.

Last edited:
Hi all, I have been a member for a while now and have never posted.
Thanks for keeping me up to date with all things SUFC, as an exile in Taiwan its much appreciated.
A donation has been sent.

Good man! One post and he contributes - hope that might persuade a few others to as well :thumbsup:

Thank you all for your very kind donations , we are probably near covering next years costs. As Ken stated earlier you can donate at any time rather than when we break your arms to survive.

On behalf of Ken and I and our superb Mods, you are all stars and keep these fantastic forums alive..We cater for all and every topic on here and it is down to you lot that we are the envy of a lot of Prem teams.

Have a great Christmas and New year Zoners. x

Thank you all for your very kind donations , we are probably near covering next years costs. As Ken stated earlier you can donate at any time rather than when we break your arms to survive.

On behalf of Ken and I and our superb Mods, you are all stars and keep these fantastic forums alive..We cater for all and every topic on here and it is down to you lot that we are the envy of a lot of Prem teams.

Have a great Christmas and New year Zoners. x

I have just donated the bin mens tip money...they would only waste it on something frivolous.

I have a signed ladies England hockey shirt - the current red one , won it in a competition and if anyone wants to purchase this I will donate the funds to SZ . Highest price by 8 pm Tuesday 23 dec gets it .

Of course this may not be of great interest but u never know and of course it's for a good cause??

I have a signed ladies England hockey shirt - the current red one , won it in a competition and if anyone wants to purchase this I will donate the funds to SZ . Highest price by 8 pm Tuesday 23 dec gets it .

Of course this may not be of great interest but u never know and of course it's for a good cause??

Nice gesture bloke.

good one! Out of interest who is it signed by? As my club has 3 current England internationals

Back