• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jobsworth Stewards

Proud Shrimper

In response to the topic about hand gestures and the ejected fan perhaps we should show some support and make our opinions heard.

Perhaps a chant about a certain head of security at an upcoming game

I'm sure he's always wanted his name chanted by the crowd

20,000 in cardiff on april the 10th should do the trick!!!

To clarify -

- No-one was thrown out, but one season ticket holder walked out in disgust.

- I, possibly the season ticket holder you mean, will be back as I am a fan of almost 25 years standing and love the club dearly. However if the ongoing policy is of a Roots Hall where the odd swear word, raised voice and obscene hand gesture is not tolerated I won't continue to be a season ticket holder.

Hope that clears up any confusion.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Proud Shrimper @ Mar. 14 2005,14:00)]Perhaps a chant about a certain head of security at an upcoming game

I'm sure he's always wanted his name chanted by the crowd

20,000 in cardiff on april the 10th should do the trick!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Last year we could not get 20,000 fans singing Southend let alone a steward who 99% of the fans don't know or care about.

Back