• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Johnny Cash

J

The Chameleon
How good was this man... what a fantastic musician.

One of his best - When the man comes around

Ring of fire!!
Duh duh duh duh duh der der der...

I've just got into him, thanks to the film...how did I miss him? (a boy named sue, didnt help when I was a kid)

His version of Nine Inch Nails 'Hurt' is almost a work of art. One of the very finest singers of any genre and any era. He also showed U2 exactly how to sing 'One' as well.

Truly missed. Talent likes his is irreplaceable.

His version of Nine Inch Nails 'Hurt' is almost a work of art. One of the very finest singers of any genre and any era. He also showed U2 exactly how to sing 'One' as well.

Truly missed. Talent likes his is irreplaceable.

His version of Hurt is indeed a wonderful piece of work .. my favourite Cash track by a long way

What a dude Cash was.

gotta love...

I've Been Everywhere
Tenessee Stud
I Hung My Head
Get Rhythm
The Man In Black

An absolute legend. My faves were:

(Ghost) Riders in the Sky
The Long Black Veil
He Turned the Water Into Wine
A Boy Named Sue
I've been Everywhere

An absolute legend. My faves were:

(Ghost) Riders in the Sky
The Long Black Veil
He Turned the Water Into Wine
A Boy Named Sue
I've been Everywhere

Did Johnny Cash do Ghost Riders in the Sky? Thought that was Frankie Laine?

Ring of Fire is my favourite, which reminds me I off for a vindaloo tonight.

Did Johnny Cash do Ghost Riders in the Sky? Thought that was Frankie Laine?

Ring of Fire is my favourite, which reminds me I off for a vindaloo tonight.

He did cover it! I believe you are right that Frankie Laine did it before though.
Frankies best was Rawhide though.

Back